- wax
char-imm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[IMMD012] Ralph Sliwinski, Subb-an // Role of Bluffing EP

Post by char-imm »

Artist : Ralph Sliwinski
Title : Role of Bluffing EP
Release Date : July 14, 2008 (exlusive to Immigrant website); July 21st Beatport etc.
Label : Immigrant Digital
Cat No. : IMMD.012

A1: Role of Bluffing (Original Mix)
A2: Role of Bluffing (Subb-an Remix)
B1: Library
Bonus Digital: Tropica

Hot on the heels of a successful remix for Immigrant Records earlier this year, Ralph Sliwinski swings back into action with this digital EP. Once again he's on fine form, having already filled our record bags this year with two hot releases courtesy of SUSHITECH and NUM. This time he brings us this special offering backed up by Immigrant's very own vibe-merchant and all round wunderkind, Subb-an, of Birmingham's BELOW. This summer treat has lashings of class and bucket loads of groove; and, we think you'll agree it is more than a little bit special.

Xpansul (Ovum / Soma)

Super nice release. This is fucking high quality stuff. Library and Subb-an's remix are just incredible, and the other two are nice also. Full support from me.

Anthony Collins (Freak'n'Chic / Leibe*Detail)
Very tight EP, I really love the Ralph works and this EP is included

John Selway (Ultra / CSM)
Tropica has a nice positive daytime groove. Also like the moody forward velocity of Library.

Tyler Stadius (Fabric)
I like all of these. Deep 'n' dirty with bounce to them too.

Murray Richardson (20:20 Vision / Sensei)
My fav Immigrant EP for ages this one! Great EP, love the original mix of the title track and Tropica is hot too.

Kiki (B-Pitch)
Mr Subb-an seems to deliver the goods again! Tropica also sounds nice...

Bloody Mary (Sender)
I really love the groove of Library :)

Noah Pred (Thoughtless)
'Tropica' has a nice stomp, 'Library' is tight and funky, but the Subb-an remix is the one for me...

Dave Congreve
Strong EP, really like the Subb-an remix of Role of Bluffing and the Tropica track. Will definitely play those and chart at 14.

Get this digital track exclusively at the Immigrant website, for one week only. Stay ahead of the game! www.immigrantindustries.com . Available on Beatport on July 21st.
char-imm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by char-imm »

OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!

iDJ review:

RALPH SLIWINSKI
ROLE OF BLUFFING EP
IMMIGRANT RECORDS ( ) IMMO012
‘Role of Bluffing’ from Ralph Sliwinski is a nice and easy going tribal influenced techno track which slowly builds with a warm bass, hypnotic hook and some nice rides and vocal samples. Subb-An then expertly remixes the track into more of a bubbling minimal version with an old analogue feel to the bass, which again pushes all the right buttons. Ralph Sliwinski rounds off the release with a couple of further set fillers from his repertoire. K1

Go listen and enjoy :)
meffeo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by meffeo »

A1 :D
..keep the underground alive..

- myspace -
beathoven
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

heat