(LDN) Sat 5th July fabric: Ivan Smagghe, Heidi, Lopazz

any
fabric
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

(LDN) Sat 5th July fabric: Ivan Smagghe, Heidi, Lopazz

Post by fabric »

On Saturday the 5th of July were please to welcome back, bringing the Electro to room one, fabric favourite Ivan Smagghe. Ivan will also be joined by Phonica Records Heidi and an extra special live set from Get Physical’s Lopazz. Alexi Delano and Adultnapper will be shaking room twos dance floor to the core and H-Foundation alongside Dave Jones will be bringing the house to our cozy room three. All alongside residents Craig Richards and Terry Francis. Here's the full lineup.......

ROOM ONE:
Craig Richards, Ivan Smagghe, Heidi, Lopazz (LIVE)

ROOM TWO:
Terry Francis, Alexi Delano, Adultnapper

ROOM THREE:
H-Foundation: Hipp-E & Halo, Dave Jones (MN2S)

For more info visit www.fabriclondon.com
TWITCHN1000
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TWITCHN1000 »

I CAN'T WAIT, IVAN SMAGHHE ALWAYS TREATS US TO A WICKED SET IN ROOM 1.
hexe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hexe »

I was in Fabric saturday and I had a horrible horrible night, my friend and I have been constantly harrased by pervy old men even though we were with our boyfriends. Ive been going Fabric for years and I never have seen such a bunch of weird people in there.

They have to sort out the door selection, Berghain style I think should be applied for at least few months.

I am a Fabric member and I love the club but the Saturday night experience really make me not wanna go there at all.
fabric
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fabric »

At fabric we understand and appreciate that we are going through a period where at times certain

customers are pushing the acceptable boundaries with regards to female harassment. This is being

combated in a number of ways and initiatives including an anti harassment poster campaign, tighter

door picking and selection and internal control mechanisms such as security patrols distinctly

targeting these idiots.

We have a zero tolerance policy towards it and as a business moving forward, with your help, we are

committed to getting a resolution as quickly as possible. With a lot of other clubs closing in London

we have picked up some crowd elements that we would not have previously, that said we will not leave

this alone and we take all your comments on board and will continue to do all that we can to rid the

club of the people who seek to ruin it for the real music lovers.

Sincerely,

The fabric team.
TWITCHN1000
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TWITCHN1000 »

[quote="fabric"]At fabric we understand and appreciate that we are going through a period where at times certain

customers are pushing the acceptable boundaries with regards to female harassment. This is being

combated in a number of ways and initiatives including an anti harassment poster campaign, tighter

door picking and selection and internal control mechanisms such as security patrols distinctly

targeting these idiots.

We have a zero tolerance policy towards it and as a business moving forward, with your help, we are

committed to getting a resolution as quickly as possible. With a lot of other clubs closing in London

we have picked up some crowd elements that we would not have previously, that said we will not leave

this alone and we take all your comments on board and will continue to do all that we can to rid the

club of the people who seek to ruin it for the real music lovers.

Sincerely,

I also was there on Saturday with my wife, who was constantly harrassed by these idiots.

I'm also a long term member who would admit Saturday was a bit of a nightmare, I was so close to giving someone a smack in the face on a couple of occasions.

Back to more positive comments, Keep the good work up Fabric, I thought the music was quality on Saturday, I'm a massive Ivan Smagghe fan, I thought his set on Saturday was brilliant.

Can't wait for Smagghe in September.

Take Care.
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

i couldn't believe how terrible some blokes in there behaved... i saw a short fat phuk going from girl to girl, off his rocker, and others just absolute weirdos being absolute dicks.

but what topped the cake, was the scuffle that broke out about 7am, two blokes ended up on the floor.... surreal to see really, in a club, listening and dancing and getting right into smagghe's sett, and being right next a brawl. 1st time i have experienced such a thing, at a club and at a gig seeing a dj.. appalling!!!

the music, as always was top notch, but the worst EVER crowd i have experienced. it still leaves me bitter to be honest.