[Leftout004] Recyd - Your Music Is Bad EP - Tractile rmx

Post by tolfrey »

Release date:- 02/06/08

Tracklist:-

A1 - Your Music Is Bad
A2 - Your Music Is Bad (Tractile Remix)
B1 - Lebdi
B2 - Bueno Yo Tengo Sueno

Saso’s profile has been building over the past couple of years with releases on labels such as Definative and Funkwelle together with his cheeky re-edits of classic tracks which have recently found favour with Pete Tong on Radio 1. Here we have chosen three tracks from his arsenal of bombs which we believe represent him as an artist and Leftout alike. Enjoy them as there will be more on the way in the form of a digital album on the new Leftout Digital!

The ep begins with a bold statement to say the least. The track starts with the announcement of 'your music is bad' in a distorted vocal before entering into Saso’s world on bass and bleeps. The groove bounces along whilst the array of Flugelesque bleeps increase in volume and amount whilst another illegable repetitive voice takes over, always with the dancefloor in its sights.

Minus mavericks Tractile return from the Labels 10th anniversay 10 weeks of silence with a great slab of minimal techno. From the onset the pace is insistant but never too intense. The vocal is now more tonal an ad the continuous loop rolls and bounces along. This is one for mainroom madness or the crazy afterparty vibe.

The dark horse of the ep, 'Lebdi' has a mind of its own. With an air of Marc Houle’s work Saso’s intricate style sets us on a building rollercoaster of bleeps that cascade throughout the track into an intense climax. The audience will be swept along as the pace here again is relentless and the whistles and bleeps twist and turn to the end of the track.

'Bueno Yo Tengo Sueno' is the deeper younger brother of 'Lebdi' but still has the energy within the groove. Saso’s signature spoken vocal edits are in evidence again as the track rolls along with a more stripped down structure that still encapsulates Saso’s style. Quality again, this is a track for late night sessions.

Samples at www.myspace.com/leftoutrecords

DJ Feedback:-

Mistress Barbara – “Love this whole package, twisted sounds…. Superb!”

Justin Martin – “Baaaaad! Lebdi and Bueno.”

Monika Kruse – “Yeah! THIS music is really bad for the dancefloor because the tracks destroy it! Especially Tractile remix… but the other tracks rock as well!”

Agoria – “You music is maaaaaaaaaad!”

Troy Pierce – “Bueno is good for me.”

Danton Eeprom – “Yeah it sounds good.”

Stacey Pullen – (Hi-Tek-Soul) – “Your music is good!!”

Ivan Smagghe – “Cool house stuff. Lebdi.”

Patrick Lindsey – “Ole Sasoooo ;o) Full support!!”

Anderson Noise – “Very interesting from Tractile. Like it.”

Stuart McMillan – (Slam) – “Original and Bueno sound good for me.”

Justin Robertson – “Top builder! Love the original and Lebdi most.”

Toni Rios – (Cocoon) – “Tractile remix ! I’m sure that i bring the people on the dance floor with this track. On the next level!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Karotte – (Cocoon/Sunshine Radio) – “The original is very cool and the tractile rmx is rockin too. full support!!!”
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

go saso!!!
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

Lebdi is a bomb!
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

saso is a great producer and a great person!

long awaited huge ep ! love all the tracks.
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

omg my dear friend saso! Finally!!! Good to see this :)
sabrianno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sabrianno »

Go go go saso..the tracks are really nice;)

keep the good work bro
Dr Ogatto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dr Ogatto »

Big Saso! :D
ulterior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ulterior »

Blowing EP from MR Recyd, all the tracks are good, lets see what will he bring in the future
I know that you are trying to disconnect me