Neighbours

- ask away
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Neighbours

Post by ::BLM:: »

Is this just me or do other peoples neighbours complain at a massive rate? I mean we all have to respect the people around us, but as producers we can only have it so low otherwise its impossible to hear certain sounds. Grrrr if mine come round one more time I'm going to go mental.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I'm experimenting a lot of problems too. I just had to find a studio downtown. I look fwd to move out!
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

pheek wrote:I'm experimenting a lot of problems too. I just had to find a studio downtown. I look fwd to move out!
Yeah I look forward to when I get afford to get a studio. Thing is London is so expensive I really dont think its going to happen anytime soon.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

::BLM:: wrote:
pheek wrote:I'm experimenting a lot of problems too. I just had to find a studio downtown. I look fwd to move out!
Yeah I look forward to when I get afford to get a studio. Thing is London is so expensive I really dont think its going to happen anytime soon.
London... mate, that must be a nightmare fee indeed! Montreal's the poorest metropolitan city in North america so we're spoiled :)
S
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S »

I think you should answer the door next time with a mic, like your interviewing them... dont say much - just stick the mic in their face...

"so you want to be on the next BLM track yeh"?
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Fucking murder them... :twisted:
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

pheek wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
London... mate, that must be a nightmare fee indeed! Montreal's the poorest metropolitan city in North america so we're spoiled :)
Yeah its well expensive. For just the one room your looking at about £200 a month, but I'm paying £1200 a month for rent on my flat so dont really want to add anything else on top of that.
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Do you need to be in London? I couldnt bring myslef to pay that much for a RENTED flat, seems outrageous to me...

You could stay within commuting distance and rent a detached house for that, check it out..