Boris Brejcha

ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Boris Brejcha

Post by ano.phi »

Via Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/borisbrejcha
'Boris Brejcha started his minimal career in November 2006 (producing and DJ..ing). With his first online MP3 Debut "Monster EP" on Autist-Records, Berlin and the following EP named “Yellow Kitchen”, Boris Brejcha reached on many download platforms place 1.

And so, Boris Brejcha is called the “special talent of the year 2007” in the magazine raveline.de. He rings for an new era in “high tech minimalism”.
'

-------------------

I love everything i've heard by this guy so far. He releases hard, steppy, housy techno with lots of machine noise and rolling, bubbly bass lines on Harthouse and Autist records. Totally my cup of tea. Great driving music. :)
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound

communikey.us/festival - Boulder Electronic Music Festival April '08
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

Hello Boulder, Denver here. I freaking love Boris Becker. Wonder if he has any sets lying around? hmm His track Sound Recorder is one my favorites at the moment.
sam i am
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sam i am »

yep really enjoying his stuff at the moment
Gummo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Gummo »

Glitchy and original, full support!
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

good artist i have one of his tracks think its called summer air, really good track.
Yatmandu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Yatmandu »

easily one of my favorite artists, never heard a track I didn't like by him! great compositions and original sounding too. how come so few people know him???