Sunday Adventure Club

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Now i turns out we are gonna do sunday day-evening partys by the water in central Stockholm during the whole of july.
Nothing like Adventure Club thought as that would be impossible here, but on a nice place/boat. So if anyone are going here just gimme a shout!
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

Marcus Stork wrote:Now i turns out we are gonna do sunday day-evening partys by the water in central Stockholm during the whole of july.
Nothing like Adventure Club thought as that would be impossible here, but on a nice place/boat. So if anyone are going here just gimme a shout!
sounds very nice - boat parties rule!!!
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

clubfoot wrote: also... our first refusal by the scary guy (he's actually quite polite and softly spoken) at the door of berghain 8) after queuing an hour. gutted as mat jonson was due on in 20 mins. i can confirm it's down to how you look. if you get in without the berlin-hipster or clearly-gay look it's basically a fluke.
what is hte berlin-hipster look?
freeeeeee
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

those hotdogs also saved my life aswell!lol

i didnt enjoy hawtins set, the only reason i stayed to watch was because he was outside. also thought loci dice and carola were a bit repitative. it seemed they and hawtin have developed some habit of allen and heath style mixing filter for 1 minute, drop in bass, repeat.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Der geile Ami wrote:
clubfoot wrote: also... our first refusal by the scary guy (he's actually quite polite and softly spoken) at the door of berghain 8) after queuing an hour. gutted as mat jonson was due on in 20 mins. i can confirm it's down to how you look. if you get in without the berlin-hipster or clearly-gay look it's basically a fluke.
what is hte berlin-hipster look?
from the pictures of the last months, I'd say oversized sunglasses, body-thight v-neck shirts and weary hair. Ah, some people try to be so special that they are so uniform :lol:
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

seen quite a few people wearing these aswell http://farm1.static.flickr.com/213/4951 ... 8c.jpg?v=0
Johnson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnson »

grace anxiety wrote:
i didnt enjoy hawtins set, the only reason i stayed to watch was because he was outside. also thought loci dice and carola were a bit repitative. it seemed they and hawtin have developed some habit of allen and heath style mixing filter for 1 minute, drop in bass, repeat.
yeah also noticed that ... that was the only let down ... they only played like 40% of the basslines inside the tracks... but even after hours everyone was screaming when they dropped the bassline in ... was a bit to much for my liking
There is a god ... his name is Carl Craig