I really like these forums

- open
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

I love that it's about minimal only-- you don't have any wankers talking about tiesto's gig the other night--- wha wha wha--who cares! Plus y9ou can learn about minimal forms of music at a much more rapid rate this way.
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

The Remix wrote:I love that it's about minimal only-- you don't have any wankers talking about tiesto's gig the other night--- wha wha wha--who cares! Plus y9ou can learn about minimal forms of music at a much more rapid rate this way.
stupid tiesto fans are everywhere on the general forums...i simply hate them...
i love this place...some much new minimal stuff..people get along very well...i extended my minimal music knowledge a lot since i discovered this forum...
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

orphic wrote:Not just because it's the only forum dedicated to the music I love, but the people here are friendly and understand that we're all here for the same thing! So far I haven't seen a display of nastiness or ego stroking.
whatever wrote:i extended my minimal music knowledge a lot since i discovered this forum...
both totally agreed.
this is a good place.
zero.
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

whatever wrote:
The Remix wrote:I love that it's about minimal only-- you don't have any wankers talking about tiesto's gig the other night--- wha wha wha--who cares! Plus y9ou can learn about minimal forms of music at a much more rapid rate this way.
stupid tiesto fans are everywhere on the general forums...i simply hate them...
i love this place...some much new minimal stuff..people get along very well...i extended my minimal music knowledge a lot since i discovered this forum...
wankers? stupid tiesto fans?? man, this board is great, but dont talk this way about people who like tiesto/other music you dont like. I really dont like his music but hey, im glad we dont all listen to minimal. Talking bad about other people make you a wanker too (sorry :oops: )