mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[STOCK5 LTD002] AHMET SISMAN - Yakin ve Uzak 2.1

Post by MK »

AHMET SISMAN
Yakin ve Uzak … Near and Far 2.1

a Buiya
b Ruhani

Stock5 develops the Ruhrpott. In the beautiful city Essen near Cologne and Düsseldorf, we found a very interesting pot of freeworking freaks from outer space. One is AHMET SISMAN which now releases his debut EP on our label that hereby definitely finds new paths. Furthermore we definitely think that it’s worth to release a new limited cause even more the young Turkish producer delivered a whole package of amazing ideas. “Yakin ve Uzak … Near and far” is the first part of four trips through the world of music and bring us to the overwhelming continent Africa. Within this travel we will meet as well as the Asian continent, Latin America and the Orient.

A Buiya: Some people do believe in Voodoo, some not, but it’s not a matter of believing, it’s a matter of feeling, seeing and living it. Ahmet lives and feels it as you instantly can hear in the first track of the EP. And so another hypnotic, ecstatic but very sexy piece of music welcomes the morning. Or can you tell me somebody that doesn’t like to dance with angels and demons around the fire while shamans and witches scream out of the forrest.

B Ruhani: African pupils practise their last dance, the judgment day before their face while pure enthusiasm and raw feelings of being still alive get it in the lead. It’s not art. It’s their life. Goosebumbs allover the dancefloor.

http://www.stock5.tv/releases/LTD002_SA ... sample.mp3
http://www.stock5.tv/releases/LTD002_SA ... sample.mp3

WWW.INTERGROOVE.DE
www.myspace.com/stock5records
coming out soon!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

didnt feel this too much, maybe a bit too tribalish for me, but the artwork is really really nice!
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

vermi wrote:didnt feel this too much, maybe a bit too tribalish for me, but the artwork is really really nice!
same here.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

loving the afro-tribal vibe - great samples

def got our support

:!:
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Cool one! Very efficient I guess to mix it with ethnic tracks a la Portable, Seuil or Ion Ludwig.

It sounds different.

And the artwork is evil! :twisted:
Franz Esse
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Franz Esse »

like it...

buiya for the sunset and ruhani for all night long :!:
tight
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tight »

at least this doesn't sound like the same old fck mainstream sh!t, like i don't want to mention the label, but i think you all know what i mean!

thank you for individuality...

peace out! 5 rulez!
achmed beytoch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by achmed beytoch »

sure tight what do you know about music? and mainstream? i think stock 5 does a lot of mainsream stuff and that is not bad to survive !
so maybee think next time before you write something.