Fabric: worst night club in Europe?

- open
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Fabric: worst night club in Europe?

Post by Atheory »

Just got back from the minus night.

Sound system and tunes were great...everything else, including the "crowd" were shameful. Its just a pity the have so much good acts on week after week, cause it is a disgrace.

Feel dirty even talking about it.
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

sardines
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

plastic people and corsica studios are the best clubs in london.
be~~
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by be~~ »

a bouncer told me that

"that the capacity is 2500, but they had let 3120 people in"
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

it's what you make of it I suppose, I knew it was going to be packed and full of nobs, you just have to try and not let it bother you, and for several reasons I had one of the best (and weirdest) nights of my life
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah its not impossible to have a good time there, tunes were amazing and stuff and sound system is really good, its just, you know, a sh!t club with a completely sh!t crowd, compared to say going to panorama bar, where you can listen to amazing tunes and be in a lovely, relaxed environment, you kind of remember what going out can be like.

Its just a shame really cause the next few weeks have loads of people i like as well, and i would rather not miss them.
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

it's all a matter of taste I suppose, I quite like fabric as a club, layout wise and everything, and I think in regards to Room 2, there's not many rooms better for listening to techno IMO (Beyer rocked the sh!t out of it, as he has done every time I've seen him in there). As for the crowd, thats England for you, a massive mixture of weirdo's and twats.

I don't suppose you know what hawtins last tune was do you? I've been racking my brains trying to remember what it was, but my brains pretty frazzled :lol:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

MarkA wrote:it's all a matter of taste I suppose, I quite like fabric as a club, layout wise and everything, and I think in regards to Room 2, there's not many rooms better for listening to techno IMO (Beyer rocked the sht out of it, as he has done every time I've seen him in there). As for the crowd, thats England for you, a massive mixture of weirdo's and twats.

I don't suppose you know what hawtins last tune was do you? I've been racking my brains trying to remember what it was, but my brains pretty frazzled :lol:
lol, brilliant.

Yeah good points. Thats a shame, i didnt check out Beyer at all, there was just too much choice. They do, in all fairness, have great line ups all the time, so maybe im being overly critical.

Cant help on the id of the hawtin tune, i shamefully slinked off home after 7 oclock, as i was trying to be well behaved.