London rocked by terror attacks

- open
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

Terrorism was here when man first walked earth, and will be here until mans last steps are taken.
which by my calculations dosent seem like its to far away :?
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

days like this make me sad! :(
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

me also,, it feels like everytime something like this happens , we as a human race takes a step backwards..
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i don't know what to think anymore!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

what those stupid muslim terrorists don't see, is that they only harm their own people with this kind of actions; the only ones coming as a winner out of this are the extreme right parties all over europe :x

it's not that i'm getting paranoid but i'll surely avoid public transport next time there's a big meeting again in 'the capital of Europe'...

:(
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

f3d4r wrote:what those stupid muslim terrorists don't see, is that they only harm their own people with this kind of actions; the only ones coming as a winner out of this are the extreme right parties all over europe :x

it's not that i'm getting paranoid but i'll surely avoid public transport next time there's a big meeting again in 'the capital of Europe'...

nice going with the first line, but i doubt you will ever be safe...as for the muslims, they got themselves indeep, so they can't loose anything which they already lost.
the situation is sick and ww3 is on it's way...i just can't wait to see who will drop the lime first!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

I hope any members of mnml.nl who are in the London area, or their family and friends, are safe.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

f3d4r wrote:

Thats exactly what they want you to do, be intimidated and give up your way of life. Dont be scared of those bitches.