[PARA007] Ludovic Vendi - Limbo (Paul Ritch, Henry Saiz Rmx)

- wax
totoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[PARA007] Ludovic Vendi - Limbo (Paul Ritch, Henry Saiz Rmx)

Post by totoro »

Ludovic Vendi
“Limbo”
Paradigma Musik (paradigma 007)
A: “Limbo”
B1: “Limbo (Paul Ritch Remix)”
B2: “Limbo (Henry Saiz Remix)”
Format: 12"
Release date: Mar 17, 2008
Distribution: Kompakt

Check out the tracks here: http://paradigmamusik.com/

Already charted by Gregor Tresher (Cocoon), Fraenzen Texas (Upon.You), Philip Sherburne (Lan Musik), Angel Molina, Terje & Anders (Lordag), Jamie Stevens (Infusion)..

Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

Nice release, specially the Paul Ritch Remix !
totoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by totoro »

Schön!!! Some nice feedbacks so far :)

Paul Nazca: Whouaou !! My favorite is the original. very strong, for the dancefloor. Rmx by Ritch is nice, groovy. I like it. Rmx by Saiz is good but more clubing.. With pleasure that I will play your ep that weekend. Full support
Santi Xpansul: I see some Cosmic Baby reminiscences in this track. It's really not my favourite style, but it's really well produced and will have a big success for sure, specially Henry's remix is the bomb. My fav track is Paul's remix, more techno, less trance :) I will play this one. Gracias!!
Gregor Tresher: Thanks, really like the Paul Ritch Remix, will play it out over the next weeks and will probably chart in february.
Axel Bartsch: Really good e.p.! i think i prefer the remixes and for primetime paul rich's is the one. quite loopy but still with a good vibe. like all tracks. also like the saiz rmx cause it builds up slowly and explodes at the end though it's on the edge of being too melodic for me. guess i will play this in the morninghours at panorama bar! yeah, just listen to it again and it gets me more and more! great work.
Camea: Paul Ritch's is my favorite, will play for sure
Philip Sherburne: great work! i particularly like the B2, so beautiful! i just charted it on my resident advisor chart, actually..
Dj Fra: Another top release by Paradigma! this one is a killer! will lbe in my record bag for ages!
Anthony Collins: Paul ritch remix for me !!! great track as usual, overall very nice ep !!!!
Tobias Schmid: Die Nummer ist ganz cool und wird die Leute in Bewegung halten. Das Original ist am druckvollsten.
Fraenzen Texas: Das original als auch die remixe sind super ->playlist- full support!
Karotte: The paul ritch rmx is a huge bomb in my sets. Thanks for this.
Angel Molina: I prefere the original version. It really works in the dance floor. Superb reaction of the crowd. Full Support.
Terje & Anders: Fantastic EP! full charted and full support on all mixes!
Laurent Garnier: I really like Paul Ritch Remix this is the one i will play
Oliver Klein: The Paul Ritch mix is great !!! Will play it for sure!
Jamie Stevens: Liking all the mixes (would need a pretty finely tuned soundsystem for the original) but I'm all over that Paul Ritch mix. Wicked rumble of a groove! Really getting into this label. Nice one :)
Renato Figoli: Awesome ep, I like the sound, arrangement and textures. My favourite track is the Paul Ritch Remix! Nice work!
Kenneth Broxgaard: The Paul Ritch remix seems to be good for the peak hours, but for me, the Henry Saiz remix is the standout here on this release!!
Chloe: Good EP, Atmosphere..
Paco Osuna: I like Paul Ritch rmx.. is my favourite track from the ep, very groovie.
Sebastian Roya: Great work!, the remix of Paul Ritch I like it a lot
Adam Beyer: I like the Paul Ritch remix and will definetly give that a spin.
Michel De Hey: Played the Paul Ritch on the Radio.
Anthony Middleton: Great Paul Ritch rmx... been playing it since we got this release and have been smashing dancefloors alight...
Satoshi Tomiie: Original is cool, great mixture of syles and sounds.
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

paul ritch rmx is the one for me. havent heard anything mediocre from the man yet.

no vinyl? :cry:
John Smorto
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by John Smorto »

Ludovic's track!
Finally he released this track, finally emotions!
totoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by totoro »

Krul wrote:paul ritch rmx is the one for me. havent heard anything mediocre from the man yet.

no vinyl? :cry:
yes.. vinyl as well from next monday on (19th).
http://www.decks.de/t/ludovic-vendi-lim ... 007/bq2-2x
totoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by totoro »

Nice review on MixMag :)

"Powerful French techno from Barcelona. Along with fellow Frenchman Paul Ritch, Ludovic Vendi has been making a name for himself as a producer of powerful, emotional techno, and "Limbo" is set to further reinforce this. Its tight compressed beat structure underlies a strong, soaring melody that's got "big tune" written all over it. To add icing on the cake, Paul Ritch's remix takes it up a gear by adding goovy near-subliminal sub-bass and reinforcing the beats with extra percussion to give the track a darker edge."
renato figoli
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by renato figoli »

totoro wrote:Schön!!! Some nice feedbacks so far :)

Paul Nazca: Whouaou !! My favorite is the original. very strong, for the dancefloor. Rmx by Ritch is nice, groovy. I like it. Rmx by Saiz is good but more clubing.. With pleasure that I will play your ep that weekend. Full support
Santi Xpansul: I see some Cosmic Baby reminiscences in this track. It's really not my favourite style, but it's really well produced and will have a big success for sure, specially Henry's remix is the bomb. My fav track is Paul's remix, more techno, less trance :) I will play this one. Gracias!!
Gregor Tresher: Thanks, really like the Paul Ritch Remix, will play it out over the next weeks and will probably chart in february.
Axel Bartsch: Really good e.p.! i think i prefer the remixes and for primetime paul rich's is the one. quite loopy but still with a good vibe. like all tracks. also like the saiz rmx cause it builds up slowly and explodes at the end though it's on the edge of being too melodic for me. guess i will play this in the morninghours at panorama bar! yeah, just listen to it again and it gets me more and more! great work.
Camea: Paul Ritch's is my favorite, will play for sure
Philip Sherburne: great work! i particularly like the B2, so beautiful! i just charted it on my resident advisor chart, actually..
Dj Fra: Another top release by Paradigma! this one is a killer! will lbe in my record bag for ages!
Anthony Collins: Paul ritch remix for me !!! great track as usual, overall very nice ep !!!!
Tobias Schmid: Die Nummer ist ganz cool und wird die Leute in Bewegung halten. Das Original ist am druckvollsten.
Fraenzen Texas: Das original als auch die remixe sind super ->playlist- full support!
Karotte: The paul ritch rmx is a huge bomb in my sets. Thanks for this.
Angel Molina: I prefere the original version. It really works in the dance floor. Superb reaction of the crowd. Full Support.
Terje & Anders: Fantastic EP! full charted and full support on all mixes!
Laurent Garnier: I really like Paul Ritch Remix this is the one i will play
Oliver Klein: The Paul Ritch mix is great !!! Will play it for sure!
Jamie Stevens: Liking all the mixes (would need a pretty finely tuned soundsystem for the original) but I'm all over that Paul Ritch mix. Wicked rumble of a groove! Really getting into this label. Nice one :)
Renato Figoli: Awesome ep, I like the sound, arrangement and textures. My favourite track is the Paul Ritch Remix! Nice work!
Kenneth Broxgaard: The Paul Ritch remix seems to be good for the peak hours, but for me, the Henry Saiz remix is the standout here on this release!!
Chloe: Good EP, Atmosphere..
Paco Osuna: I like Paul Ritch rmx.. is my favourite track from the ep, very groovie.
Sebastian Roya: Great work!, the remix of Paul Ritch I like it a lot
Adam Beyer: I like the Paul Ritch remix and will definetly give that a spin.
Michel De Hey: Played the Paul Ritch on the Radio.
Anthony Middleton: Great Paul Ritch rmx... been playing it since we got this release and have been smashing dancefloors alight...
Satoshi Tomiie: Original is cool, great mixture of syles and sounds.
I NEVER WROTE THAT FEEDBACK