"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

Wow again !! you indeed wok very fast. How do you do it ?
btw i wanted to ask you how you divided the tasks in the studio, seeing you are 2 as well. Would actually love to take time to chat with you about studio production btw.

very nice and deep feeling you got going on this track ! deep dark and housy at the same time. big up for managing such a thing.

It indeed sounds like a first draft, as its not that well polished yet, but i really like how you always got that deep vibe going.

I'm not so fond of the second part of the call response synth thing. sounds a bit like a rhodes. the first part sounds ass, but the second one just pierces my ears.it could also do with some more variation. but it sounds gret so far.

good job, hook us up with a 320 when you're done with this one ;)

best for all!
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
nakoradiomies
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nakoradiomies »

take those odd wroom sounds away and leave only those strings and melody sounds.. then i would give it 10/10, now something like 7/10 but its just me heh.

good track there, really like that organic feeling in drums and percussion.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Nice tribal sound, loving the deep bass hits, i'm sure uncompressed this sounds like a monster, I personally like the added keys in the middle as it definitely adds another level of deepness to the track. good work.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

nakoradiomies wrote:take those odd wroom sounds away and leave only those strings and melody sounds.. then i would give it 10/10, now something like 7/10 but its just me heh.

good track there, really like that organic feeling in drums and percussion.
hehe thanks dude- but the wroom is there to stay ;)
Sneaky wrote: I personally like the added keys in the middle as it definitely adds another level of deepness to the track.
so do we, but agree with opus:
Opuswerk wrote: I'm not so fond of the second part of the call response synth thing. sounds a bit like a rhodes. the first part sounds ass, but the second one just pierces my ears.it could also do with some more variation.
could def do with some variation and some tweaking of the synth settings - maybe fck with the filter cutoff a bit to dampen it - or just turn it down a bit, we'll see.

it was only one days work - so i'm sure we can work things out in the second draft.

keep you posted, thanks guys
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

awesome stuff man, like it all but the pianoey bit that comes in later to counteract the main little bass hits, don't think the melody quite works, or is even needed.
Other than that, fan-fucking-tastic!
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

forget what i said, it grew on me later in the track :lol:
Tundra
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tundra »

i have to say that i REALLY like this track...since you added me on myspace today i have listened to it 3 times, and it's lovely...