end of discussion. :wink:
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

miss fits! last night i heard her for the third weekend in a row (pure coincident- i'm not a stalker) she makes berlin a safe place for minimal :P
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Live: Isoleé
DJ: Michael Mayer
Producer: Trentemøller
iC3MaN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by iC3MaN »

element.8 wrote:trentmoller.

end of discussion. :wink:
agree :)
Minimise to Maximise
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

all my little foundsound friends
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Favourite DJ has to be MAGDA. I just love her glitchy, chunky style. Never know what to expect next. Funny, because I don't like her producing. I'm not very keen on the Run Stop Restore records, and her track on the Minus compilation doesn't do it for me either. But as a dj, she is my number one!

Favourite producer would be ROBAG WRUHME. I admit he is perhaps a little "in the spotlight" at the moment, remixing a lot of other artists and releasing a lot of his own tracks, but he is still quality. I just like his chunky, off beat rhythms. It's great fun to try and mix a few of his records together, as the different ryhtms, cymbal clashes, snare drums etc tend to get a bit tangled up. Just makes life more interesting with the weird percussion sounds he produces. Anybody heard the Wighnomy Brothers track "Cody's Shuettel Overtuere"?? Funky, glitchy minimalism, sampling the tune from "Born Slippy." Perhaps an obvious tune to sample, but it works nicely with the percussion and bassline.

(Other producers to mention are Someone Else and Miskate. Interesting tracks with a very distinct style. Foundsound is the future!!)
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Favorite dj:

Pretty difficult but I think I would have to say Magda and Troy Pierce... They now how to create an atmosphere in a club! Tracks they play are mindblowing, they are enthousiastic behind the decks and they make people smile and dance and that's what a dj is for... :D

Live act: Marc Houle, no doubt about that at this moment...

Producer: too hard to say. I must say that I like almost every track made by Tejada. I also like everything James Holden puts his hands on so maybe that's my answer... Recently, I'm totally getting into the foundsound sound too... Someone Else is about to become one of my favorite producers! Wonderfull tracks...

But, in a month, the list above can be different...

I also have a long want list: I would really like to check out Heartthrob, Pheek, Popkan, Anders Ilar, John Tejada (live) this year... Hopefully, this is possible. The first two are possible this year...
*I support southern fruits*