mnml maxi
mnml maxi

mnmlrs

Post by New Guy »

oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

heheh, there's quite a few of those noises floating around in techno land actually. trentemoller 'minimal fox' and 'sunstroke' both have em. I quite like the idea of taking sounds from the everyday world and putting them somewhere a bit less boring.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

oblioblioblio wrote:I quite like the idea of taking sounds from the everyday world and putting them somewhere a bit less boring.
theres just so much of those sounds, and only so few are experimenting with them, it's sad.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I never actively try to do it, but quite strangely the sounds I'm drawn to when I'm playing with my synths end up being exactly like sounds around me, like a hard disk or a radiator, which is the most annoying thing in the world when mixing at low levels, heheh.

I like how trentemoller uses those windows noises though, cos he just slips them in once, and you don't hear them again, and you're like 'huh... wow, I must be pretty fucked right now'.
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

I think everyone knows but Matthew Herbert is the master with this kind of stuff :)

Edit: Did you listen to one of the crappiest dance music song ever done, by David Guetta using msn messenger's songs ?
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

nathan_fr wrote:I think everyone knows but Matthew Herbert is the master with this kind of stuff :)

Edit: Did you listen to one of the crappiest dance music song ever done, by David Guetta using msn messenger's songs ?
:lol: no, what the name of it? im intrigued now :D
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

New Guy wrote:
nathan_fr wrote:I think everyone knows but Matthew Herbert is the master with this kind of stuff :)

+1 :lol:
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

Nordin wrote:
New Guy wrote:

+1 :lol:
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn. ... messenger/

When I listen to this, shame on me to be french :D