[Suspiria Digital 001] - Metazoo vs Lasik - Dual Invasion

- wax
Suspiria
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Suspiria Digital 001] - Metazoo vs Lasik - Dual Invasion

Post by Suspiria »

Suspiria is a new digital minimal techno label from Spain. It was founded in 2008 by Valentin Corujo, a.k.a. Lasik (Cray1 Labworks, FictionFilm), fifty percent of the techno producer and DJ team Exium.

The very first release is a collaboration between Lasik himself and his co-conspirator and partner in crime, Hector Sandoval a.k.a. Metazoo (Cray1 Labworks, FictionFilm, Fritanga), and the other fifty percent of the producer and DJ team Exium.

Metazoo vs Lasik - Dual Invasion
Suspiria Digital – SD001
Release date: 22-02-08
Digital distribution: Beatport, Junodownload

Tracklist:
1. Lasik - Karma
2. Lasik - Angel Shadow
W&P By Valentin Corujo

3. Metazoo - Circus
4. Metazoo - Reveal
W&P By Hector Sandoval

All tracks mastered by Lasik
Previews: www.myspace.com/suspiriarecords

Feedbacks:
Kazu Kimura (New Rhythmic, Planet Vision, Elephanthaus)
1. Lasik - Karma. This track is very moody and smooth tech flavored sound, nicely builled up and long journey tune. Will be great to play at around 7am in the morning.

2. Lasik - Angel Shadow. This is my favourite track in this ep, this one is also moody and smooth but it has deep fat synth loops reminds me some of detroit style music, i will be sure play it out in my set. Great one!

3. Metazoo - Circus. I played on the weekend and this one is more driving tune in this ep, it has really nice kick that makes me stand up, tight and good production and sound really amazing on big sound systems.

4. Metazoo - Reveal. Deep and fat sound track, this is also very well organized track but this deep strings gives you feel more darker at beggining but it changes towards to the end of track.

Leandro Gamez (Intec, Circle Music, Software)
After listening to the tracks varios times, my favorites are "Karma" and "Circus." The feeling they transmit, I could describe as mental, I really enjoyed them. I´m sure I will play them during sets as cio.

Patrick Bateman (Tic Tac Toe Records)
Thanks for the promo. I like the Karma track, will play it.

Xpansul (Plus 8, Trapez, Discos de Lata)
Four good tracks, though not very the style that I like to play.

Mute: (Cray1 Labworks)
Reveal by Metazoo and Angel Shadow by Lasik are my favourites, will play for sure!
CRAY1LABWORKS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by CRAY1LABWORKS »

My fave!!
Circus
Suspiria
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Suspiria »

Out on beatport now!