i have this habit

- open
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

i have this habit

Post by harass »

Every time I go to sit down at the computer. I’ll sit down and put my headphones on. Regardless of what’s going on.

I’ll happily sit here with them over my ears, while I’m listening to music being produced by my speakers, before I realise I have them on…

It’s like my comfort blanket I guess

Anyone else have any odd habits that relate to music?
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

Haha I do the same thing. I even walk around work with my ear bud headphones on with my mp3 player in my pocket LONG after I have switched it off.

When I sit down at my computer to do something non-music related, without thinking I just go straight to my music directory... then realise that wasn't what I intended to do :p
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

haha, i do that too.. i have a button on my shortcut bar that takes me to everything music related on my computer.

There have been times, last night being one where i've opened the folder just to think about music.

I'm a nerd :(
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

Haha indeed you are.

Check your email :P
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i know to sat down and realise after 10 minutes that i was without music.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
AbstraKt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by AbstraKt »

Music is always on for me too whether it's through the comp or the radio being left on while I sleep. Even doing errands around the city and not having any tunes with me feels like I'm missing something.

I need my fix. :mrgreen:
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
- Plato -

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "
-Denis Diderot-
daniel lyons
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniel lyons »

the worst thing that i know is when im outside on the streets and i meet someone who just HAVE TO TALK TO ME.. at the same time as the mix im listening to on my ipod is beginning to peak... aaarrrrggghhh !

(sometimes i dont even bother turning on the stereo when i get home - i simply walk around the apartment with my headphones on + i keep the neighbours happy)
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

daniel lyons wrote: at the same time as the mix im listening to on my ipod is beginning to peak... aaarrrrggghhh !
peaking minimal? wow...