Laptop recommendations for producing/djing

- ask away
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

I'd actually prefer the "nerd" looking dude, the other guy looks too calm, and beneath his childish exterior is a sulking mass of idiocy. :)

Its no war, i like to use what i use, you like to use what you use...

:)
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

livecollective wrote:I'd actually prefer the "nerd" looking dude, the other guy looks too calm, and beneath his childish exterior is a sulking mass of idiocy. :)

Yeah, but the right guy is pretty good with a dodgeball and in the end gets the girl..

Btw, with Abes beta version 7.02 I haven't had a problem yet with my MBP. With Windows I did....
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

livecollective wrote:Its no war, i like to use what i use, you like to use what you use...
with OS its allways a war (ok, it was a joke anyway). I'm a heavy windowlicker myself soon transforming into leopard.
we'll see, we'll see...
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Robot Criminal wrote:
livecollective wrote:Its no war, i like to use what i use, you like to use what you use...
with OS its allways a war (ok, it was a joke anyway). I'm a heavy windowlicker myself soon transforming into leopard.
we'll see, we'll see...
true... if windows stops supporting xp keeps going in the path of vista. i will likely looking for a new os. but i think i've got another 5 years before that will happen.

Until then I try to buy software that is platform independant.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

S.D.L wrote:
livecollective wrote:I'd actually prefer the "nerd" looking dude, the other guy looks too calm, and beneath his childish exterior is a sulking mass of idiocy. :)

Yeah, but the right guy is pretty good with a dodgeball and in the end gets the girl..

Btw, with Abes beta version 7.02 I haven't had a problem yet with my MBP. With Windows I did....

he also likes to have his ass fingered... and the only girl he is getting is the one name George... you know the one.