Don't believe it all...

- wax
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Don't believe it all...

Post by pheek »

DJs, friends, labels...

When you see press announcements where some label share artist names they work with, be careful about the truth behind it. Some labels are unfortunately not too worried to use names even if they have nothing to do with it.

So to you, label-who-use-my-name, you know who you are and you know you use a bunch of other artists names; so take off my name from any communications, feedback and your myspace page TODAY. :x

Thanks for listening.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Yes Pheek.. we both know who those a-holes are... the only thing that i want to say is that it is owned by two italian "wannabe label managers" and that they stirred a lot of sh!t with many other artists because of their unprofessional and VERY childish way of working.
I received a mail from them saying they wanted some tracks from me.. which is perfectly fine, and welcome,
... BUT...

in the email i saw the name of my friend joseph capriati (Globox / Analityc Trail for those who dont know him)...and so i just asked him on msn when he would release with them...a simple friendly/curious question.
Pity it wasnt true at all, he knew nothing about it...and he got Pissed off because of this.. and so did I.
I got pissed because those guys thought to trick me in releasing with them by pretending to have good artists already on their roster...I mean.. how can you be so stupid..as if i would never find out!
Today i also saw pheek's name... wow... i said...let's ask him on msn... maybe i was wrong.. maybe they are truly releasing good artists..

*FAKE!*

They also have dole & kom, andre crom, kevin gorman and many others on their label site...

I sincerely hope that those other artists are aware of this and that they really did sign... because posting fake names like this is just the best way to get everyone in the business to hate you....

p.s.

i have also been told that my name was mentioned as remixer and then taken away...

c'mon guys.. go to work at burger king if you cant manage a label properly...

**end of rant**
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Sorry to hear that guys. Don't let it get to you too much. The internet is full of falsities and nature always sorts itself out. If they're this dishonest early in the game, the label probably won't exist past a couple of months before being weeded out. Distributors do not like to be lied to either, and they are integral for getting records out. :)
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

i still wonder who are those.
as patrick said, some more details :P
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

'gameover' wrote:i still wonder who are those.
as patrick said, some more details :P
You will know if they dont cooperate. No need to give more details for the moment :wink:
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: revenge! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

It's really sad to say but i had bad experiences with italian labels which is sad for the people who make a really good job (because i had good experiences too, to even things). I really like whats going in that country, i think there's a lot of potential but it seems some people are just trying to run their projects as if you would deal used cars.

It's a small world, things get to be known at one point.

And Thomas, thanks for your nice words. I'm not too worried but I just think we need to react at some point than just being super nice all the time. Not the first time this happens to me and i'm sure this happens all the time too. It's good people know about. :idea: