pozitron records [p+17] va - foreign artists visit foreign..

- free art
pozitron records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

pozitron records [p+17] va - foreign artists visit foreign..

Post by pozitron records »

hey, guess what? we are one year old! after this relatively long time of online presence, pozitron records proudly presents it's birthsday release: foreign artists visit foreign places lp.

have you ever thought about the actual geographical location of websites you visit daily? do you ever think about whether some place you see on the internet is real, or is just digitally constructed? do you actually see/visit something when you only see an image of it? these and such other questions interested us when we were planning this release, so in the world of mutual paranoia, total surveillance and global tracking, we thought of expanding the concept of travelling.
our producers were given a carefully chosen image of planet earth, and they had to travel there virtually, by using the map service of google. their task was to examine that location based on that image which appeared on their screen and write music about what they saw there, in their own, individual interpretation. for your comparison, we added some oddly descriptive subtitles (you can see these at our main site), and even further on, if you click on them, you can visit the place too! get there fast as you can, it only depends on your internet connection.. but be careful, this is a see and hear only experience. everybody comes up with private interpretations. result may vary.

tracklist:
01. deep haki - earth waves
02. harasimowicz - territorial intruder
03. nadasi - ocean scan
04. khristian k - location
05. ampexx - they took double
06. hugoboy - leshij

download whole release

83 mb / 42 min : 56 sec
release date: 2007-11-22

>>> pozitron records <<<
Last edited by pozitron records on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucidpicnic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lucidpicnic »

I really enjoyed this release. very good tracks there in this compilation.
deep haki,nadasi and khristian k tracks are very nice.
like the depth of the release.deep basslines and kicks are there mostly. also the concept is fun.i am sure artists also love the idea :D
good luck with the new releases.
pozitron records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pozitron records »

lucidpicnic wrote:I really enjoyed this release. very good tracks there in this compilation.
like the depth of the release.deep basslines and kicks are there mostly. also the concept is fun.i am sure artists also love the idea :D
thx, man, check our site frequently for upcoming music;)

yep, we like this release really much, and the producers also hailed the idea;)
khristiank
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by khristiank »

lucidpicnic wrote:I really enjoyed this release. very good tracks there in this compilation.
Thank you Man! Iam glad you like it! ;)
..think that..