panorama bar (worried about not getting in)

- open
patrick_o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

panorama bar (worried about not getting in)

Post by patrick_o »

im heading off to berlin on the 7th, and I know this must be a question that is asked time and time again, but after reading about im slightly worried about the panorama bar door policy. its just me and my mate going (two blokes), were hoping to go to panorama bar on the 7th for villalobos and thomas melchior, aswell as on the sunday morning for stefan goldmann. has anyone had trouble in the past with getting in? also, what time does it go on till (the fridays)? any help much appreciated.
crash
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by crash »

never have had a problem getting in, but i'm almost always an early bird going in... 12pm-2am.
werdtoyourmoms
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by werdtoyourmoms »

just don't be a douchebag and you'll get in! :D
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

werdtoyourmoms wrote:just don't be a douchebag and you'll get in! :D
this appears to be the key. i thought going early would help, but last time i did that two groups of people in front of me got knocked back (around 12:30). they let me in and the club was still pretty much empty. so dont be a douche or make it too obvious you are a tourist and you should be ok.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Remember that the door persons deal with a-holes every night/morning they work. So, show up with a smile, make eye contact, & have a good attitude. The rest will fall into place. 8)
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

chill out on the predrinks. Tourists that are already a bit tipsy have a hrder time getting in a lot of places. Oh, and dress to dance.
freeeeeee
JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JCH »

Best advice is to not go at peak hours. It can still be random if you get in or not. Berghain/Pan. equals hype. Not worth it, most of the times.
positivefeedback
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by positivefeedback »

dont speak english and dont generally be a loud twat when you're in the que and you should be fine

if you're that worried, go to watergate on a wednesday. not very busy, always a good lineup and 6 euro entry