[SN050a] - LOD - LoD (Agaric, F. Cinelli, Monoder Remixes)

- wax
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[SN050a] - LOD - LoD (Agaric, F. Cinelli, Monoder Remixes)

Post by KLK »

sinergy-networks 050a - LOD - Level of Detail (Agaric, Franco Cinelli, Monoder Remixes)
first sinergy-networks vinyl!!!
tracklist:
a1 - LOD - Hyperbolic_AGARIC_remix
a2 - LOD - Hyperbolic_MONODER_remix ( aka jussi pekka )
b1 - LOD - Trii
b2 - LOD - glod_FRANCO-CINELLI_remix

listen at http://www.sinergy-networks.com

SUPPORTED BY: Joel Mull, Angel Molina, Butane, Mark henning, Reynold, Sr replicante, Hakan Lidbo, etc

FEEDBACKS:

Joel Mull: This looks very promessing.
This release is very strong and its a vinyl i would buy. A 4 tracker vinyl is hard to come by actually.
Congrats to the 50!! Your getting old. ;0)

Angel Molina: El minimal techno en todas sus vertientes… desde el oscurismo de Franco Cinelli, al clasicismo de Monoder (Basic Channel viene a la cabeza irremediablemente…).
También destacar el más que adictivo ‘Trii’, en mente desde la primera escucha!

Butane: really love Franco's remix.

Mark henning:
i'll play these - nice tunes! :)

Reynold: just listened to your whole album... and my favorites are the 3 first tracks.. tril ; data flow ; mipmapping
my favorite of all is Tril :-) it fits perfectly my sets,melancholic and groovy at the same time...beautiful man... well done for this album! thats great LOD material :-) will play the hell out of it...

DESCRIPTION by Dimension Sonica:
Sinergy-Networks, sublabel of klitekture records, is a netlabel based on the synergy theory . The releases are interactions between artists through sharing files, structures, ideas. After 4 years of releasing great material from unknown artists Sinergy-networks have contributed to the discovery of great talents like Franco Cinelli, Barem, Sarah Goldfarb, Bern, Tupperwear, Funzion, Gurtz, Dilo etc. who published their first works in our label

After the release of "Level of detail", new work of LOD and reference number 50 from Sinergy-Networks catalogue, the label announces the release of his first edition in vinyl format. The chosen release have been SN050-remixes (part1) to be the first physical release of this great international platform of artists who have shared their work through the network to create a great sample of present tendencies in electronic music and video. This first series of remixes from LOD´s "Level of detail" contains three remixes made by of Agaric, Monoder and Franco Cinelli in addition to a new track from LOD not included in the digital album ("Trii"), altogether four cuts that will be followed up by SN050b-remixes (part2) a digital only release with more remixes from the album by artists like Xpansul, Pheek, Mikael Stavostrand, Dieter Krause, Pep Gaya, Daniel Vallejo or Tupperwear

The essence of LOD´s music is appreciated on "Hyperbolic" remixes made by Agaric and Monoder, very different among them but keeping up the good taste for compressed dense groove with experimentation doses , narrowing the bows between dub and techno under minimal structures. The intrincate and intense structures of Agaric contrast with the hypnosis and serenity of Monoder to offer two visions of a same idea. On the other hand, Franco cinelli is in charge to remix the track "Glod", undressing it of its initial harshness to construct a minimal techno piece more narcotic than the original one but increasing its tension every minute. Absolute Masterpiece of the hand of this reputed Argentinean producer with great talent that conciliates deep sensitivity and experimentation. We have seen his first productions on sinergy-networks and we are very proud to have him on this first vinyl experience

This first part of this series of remixes from "Level of detail" and first vinyl edition of Sinergy-Networks closes up with "Trii" , an original track from LOD with his particular turbulent and shaken rythms , almost lacking of soul, almost industrialist and in the way to surely find new sonorities for the dancefloors equipped with an intense production taken most likely by hammer hits from his cold machine.
SN050-remixes (part 1) brings the label to a new format and a new series of vinyls that will be published in a future, increasing its list of more than 60 artists, as well as the sinergies between them to discover the present routes of the electronic creativity.

The second part of this series will be available on digital format only. An exposure of different interpretations from LOD´s album by Xpansul, Pheek, Mikael Stavostrand, Dieter Krause, Pep Gaya, Daniel Vallejo and Tupperwear who have collaborated with their works or influences to the development of this project.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

great remixes (again).

the cinelli and agaric remixes are really nice
dub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dub »

monoder&cinelli for me!! both really nice remixes :D
-----------------------------------
www.ilovedjdub.ch
www.myspace.com/ilovedjdub
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

cinelli is (*) (*) (*) as usual!
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FrancoCinelli »

:shock:
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

love the "Trii" track 8)
"smokin' hydroponic"
Martin Schulte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Martin Schulte »

Trii is my favourite.
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by KLK »

hi guys,
I am very glad you like trii.
I also considered this was my favourite track from the album so i decided to include on the vinyl with the remixes.
our first vinyl release on sinergy-networks is going great...thanks to all for support and special thanks to franco cinelli, agaric and monoder for their amazing remixes!!!