Lutzenkirchen

fragment
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fragment »

ya well... if you dont know the story behind "3 Tage wach" then you can surely get the impression of a over-commercial hyped production...

But in the first place it was just done just for fun for Lutzkirchens friends, and was not really intendet to be released really... after he did that track, he and Oliver Koletzki came up with the idea for the video with the bunny dresses in berlin.... of course they were drunk as f**k when they did it ^^

After the release on youtube it spread like fire, till everyone knew it... even 15yr old´s who didnt have any clue whats it all about... so it wasnt Lutzkirchens fault that it was hyped and overplayed that much...

In the end its a love it or hate it production but it was kinda innovative and a cool idea at first imho... just hating on something that got popular by accident is just lame...
"there aren't many problems which can't be solved with a kick drum on the first beat and a snare drum on the 3rd beat, and a whole lot of sub bass in the middle"

Setup: Macbook Pro 15" 2,5 • MOTU Ultralite • Ableton Live 8 Suite • NI Maschine • UC-33e • Novation Launchpad • Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact •
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

anizz wrote:
0x7f wrote:for the record thats not minimal and "3 tage wach" is the worst track i heard in ages ..the lyrics are so stupid its not even funny. typical commercial bullshit..thats why its sold as ringtone on tv :P
actually the worst track 2008!

like heater in 2007
indeed! lol
belive it or not, in 2007 when i was playing in a club there was one guy
running around on the dancfloor with his mobile on his ears all the time.
i thought to myself, why would he try to talk to somebody, he wouldnt
even understand a word..later outside i asked the guy (which still had his
damn mobile in his hands) wtf he was doing and he put his mobile on my
ear and said listen this track is so cool and the dj's refused to play it.
it was heater lol never ever saw something like that b4 and i go clubbing since ages :)

@fragment:
whats so innovative about it? its nothing new other than the redicilous
lyrics. people who listen to that crap havent ever been awake for 3 days
straight anyways :D
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

0x7f wrote:@fragment:
[...]people who listen to that crap havent ever been awake for 3 days

:lol:
tintin2085
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tintin2085 »

I can't hear his productions, really cheesy sound, not minimal at all, it's minimal for the masses :lol:
fragment
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fragment »

0x7f wrote: @fragment:
whats so innovative about it? its nothing new other than the redicilous
lyrics. people who listen to that crap havent ever been awake for 3 days
ya well... innovative was the wrong term i guess - i just wouldnt take it so serious, cause it wasnt meant to be... if you dont like it then fine, i thought it was fun

tintin2085 wrote:I can't hear his productions, really cheesy sound, not minimal at all, it's minimal for the masses :lol:
actually his sound isnt minimal at all... most of his tracks are straight techno
"there aren't many problems which can't be solved with a kick drum on the first beat and a snare drum on the 3rd beat, and a whole lot of sub bass in the middle"

Setup: Macbook Pro 15" 2,5 • MOTU Ultralite • Ableton Live 8 Suite • NI Maschine • UC-33e • Novation Launchpad • Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact •
Delko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Delko »

i like some tracks of luzten, but yes he have some sounds too electro.

He have some great sounds like lockdown, nutcracker and all that jazz ( remixes popof)
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

I actually like some tracks, lately its a bit too electro but it has so much power!!! I loove boogie nights!
ffy_sxs

Post by ffy_sxs »

his last Ep- 'Munich Clubbing Supreme' its amazing....

just take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzXCVrswuA

great track