Girlhunt

- open
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Yeah, that's true. He is famous and well-liked, with a good sense of humour. Pity he is green though...

Not sure if I count as "pettable." Have always been told I have long eyelashes, if that is any good? Can't say much more than that, though I guess my hair is soft and fluffy when I've just shaved it?!

(Starting to get desperate now...)
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

got a point there... green's not really my color :?

you don't wanna see my mental pic of a guy with very long eye lashes hahaha!!!

but let's get to the important stuff... how much money do you make?!?!?
haha no sorry just kidding (duh)

any talents?
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Talents?? Uhh...I'm great in bed? (I can sleep for hours!!)

I generally just try to make a girl laugh, rather than impress her by being smooth and sexy. Seems to work for me!!
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

so you can't touch you ear with your toe or anything?? (or can everybody do that?? gonna try in a sec)

I can actually roll my eyes seperately.. looks kinda freaky Image
am very happy with my one and only talent, think it will bring me good money one day :D
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Sweet Fool wrote:so you can't touch you ear with your toe or anything?? (or can everybody do that?? gonna try in a sec)

I can actually roll my eyes seperately.. looks kinda freaky Image
am very happy with my one and only talent, think it will bring me good money one day :D
I told you before fool, you aint going to make big money with those wooden flute lessens you followed when you were 8...

Last edited by -ix on Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

That eye thing sounds like a pretty cool talent, and I'm sure it will make you famous, with the right marketing! :)

I think it would freak me out if I ever saw you in a club and you did it though. That is a sure way to bring on the paranoia!!

As for the toe touching my ear thing; I used to able to do that when I was a kid, but I don't know if I still can. I don't really want to try that out in the office right now, so I'll have to give that a miss!
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Teknorich wrote:Mate, I need to find myself a girl who likes techno. Had some nice girls in my life, but it just ruins everything when you go to a techno club, and she just doesn't enjoy it at all. I always end up feeling guilty, and going home early because of her...

Techno girls; a rare breed!!
LOL They're definately out there... :wink:

I found myself one 4 years ago and we've been living together for the last 3,5 years... :D
*I support southern fruits*
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

-ix wrote:I told you before fool, you aint going to make big money with those wooden flute lessens you followed when you were 8...
ohw yeah, and how far do you think you and your friends will get with you little band????

eh???