[SUSHP 07] E. Bridge - Folklore

- wax
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[SUSHP 07] E. Bridge - Folklore

Post by sushitech »

SUSHP 07 - E. Bridge - Folklore

This Sushitech Purple 07 double pack belongs to E. Bridge (Alejandro Mosso) who is already known to us from his previous record on the label.

The first record is opening with Altossucios, the famous guitar track of Alejandro that has finally arrived!! A very deep and emotional tune with lots melody from the latin guitar and a deep rhythm that makes this track perfect for long dj sets and after hours. On the flip side we have Puente Del Inca. This track starts with wave sounds that take us quickly into the groove of the track and then just explodes with great childish sweet melody that is sure to put a grin on your face while listening to it.

Moving to the other record we have a great remix by Dandy Jack who really needs no introduction. The track starts with a deep kick drum with some filtered percussion which makes up the main groove on the track. The guitar of the original track is used on this remix in a very intelligent and subtle form. The track twists and turns through atmospheric elements and tight bass parts finally exploding with the main kick driving things forward and creating frenzy on the dance floor! A genius production make this track sounds like few tracks into one. This is Dandy Jack taking Altossucios all the way to the Queen of Mars!

Turning to the flip over we have another beautiful remix for Puente Del Inca made by Gregorythme (Digitaline) of the Cadenza fame. Taking the original track down his own path Gregorythme creates a very wise minimal tune that builds up from a great lead bass and keeps the melody of the original track in the background making a great flow of a mixing track.

This is very exciting project that we have worked on for a very long time and we hope you will feel the music in the same way we do. Sushitech Purple 07

Tracklist:
A1.Altossucios
B1.Puente Del Inca

C1.Altossucios (Dandy Jack and The Queen Of Mars Remix)

D1.Puente Del Inca (Gregorythme Remix)

Release Date: 22.10.07
Distribute by Neuton

http://www.sushitech.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushitech

feedbacks:

Thomas Melchior (Perlon, Playhouse) - Playing the Puente Del Inca one, great!

Loco Dice (Cadenza / Minus) - Altossucios is the one for me! thanks for the music!!

Andrew Grant (DC 10) - Gregory turned it out!!

Raresh ([a:rpia:r] / Cocoon) - Will play the Gregorythme remix!!

Philip Sherburne (Lan Muzic) - "Altossucios -- really lovely, from the acoustic guitar to the tight, cryptic rhythms. Might be a little long, given its loose structure, but I can also see how you could just let this sucker roll while mixing in and out over the top. Puente del Inca -- I'm not into the gravelly, Ableton-warping effec that opens it up -- that sonic trick is getting pretty over-used. But once it gets rolling it's a fierce little groover, ripply like a mountain stream. Dandy Jack mix -- Martin goes way out in leftfield for this one. Love the acidy bass line and the general feeling of starry-eyed bewilderment. Very very nice. Gregorhythme mix -- Groovy and unassuming, perfect late-morning fare. Very very nice once again."

Frederic Berger (Nudisco) - The Original Mixes are great!! will play it!!!

Sian (Karmarouge / Pokerflat) - Will play the Dandy Jack remix here!!

Dave Terrida (Sativae, Tresor) - Good EP, but Dandy Jack remix is really great!!

Argenis Brito (Cadenza) - All tracks are very good, I love them!

Someone Else (Foundsound) - This release is loads of fun. Great stuff!!

Butane (Alphahouse) - Love the whole package. nice work!

Dan Ghenacia (Freak n' Chic) - Amazing project very intimate, love the vibe!! the Dandy Jack remix is my favorite!

Repeat Repeat (Soma) - Great tracks, great set of mixes, played the gregorythme remix at fabric last saturday, it went down like an absolute storm!! Charted on DJ Magazine

Sweet n' Candy (Einmaleins Musik) - Puente Del Inca is very cool track, will play it for sure!!

DJ Nori (Posivision) - "promising+genius, A1 elegical,melancholic. C1 is a profound track!! B1 hits the right nail on the head!! D1 got some unique effects!! have an uplifting feeling - great package!

Jeremy P Caulfield (Dumb Unit) - I like this one, Dandy Jack remix is my favorite here!

Tim Green (Four:Twenty Recordings) - "Love the original of puente del inca and the remix the most from all these tracks! Love E Bridge loads! definately one of my favourite producers! full support from me. cheers"
Last edited by sushitech on Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

sooooo good! nothing else to say than sushitech got the strongest releases so far this year (mikael, david, this one++)

amazing! love all four tracks
Last edited by vermi on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

already a classic.
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

dilo wrote:already a classic.
absolutely!!! i love all tracks
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

brilliant...
but it took too long to come out
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Absolute GOOOOOLD.. probably my fav release this year... GOLD GOLD GOLD.. :twisted:
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

loving this....great ep!
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FrancoCinelli »

Pfsss

AMAZING !!!!!!!!

:shock: