KORG Pad Kontrol

- ask away
glasser
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

KORG Pad Kontrol

Post by glasser »

Anyone ever use the Korg Pad Control mpc like midi controller? Just wondering if those pads feel like mpc pads at all. My preference is the Akai MPD-24.
timmehh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by timmehh »

i've used it. not much, mate has it, and he's pretty satisfied.
About the feel, i dont know, feels good to me :D

I use this baby

Behringer BCR2000

-if there is no music, there is no emotion.
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Just got a padkontrol on sunday - use it to play live, can assure you its the biz and the trigger pads are lush... they light up too! Functional and cool...
timmehh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by timmehh »

another cool feature of the pad control, is when its in standby mode (i.e. your not using it but its on) the pads light up in different patterns like a screensaver :p
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

mmm I prefer the trigger finger but I tell you microkontrol has the same pads and they're damn nice to have on the keyboard....

ps beringher sucks ;) it's the most unlogical layout :-P (don't mean to flame, my opinion.)
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

Ruso wrote:mmm I prefer the trigger finger but I tell you microkontrol has the same pads and they're damn nice to have on the keyboard....

ps beringher sucks ;) it's the most unlogical layout :-P (don't mean to flame, my opinion.)
not that I would even think to go near a behringer product, but what's unlogical about having 8-knob rows?
timmehh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by timmehh »

sorgenkind wrote:
Ruso wrote:mmm I prefer the trigger finger but I tell you microkontrol has the same pads and they're damn nice to have on the keyboard....

not that I would even think to go near a behringer product, but what's unlogical about having 8-knob rows?
I am very happy with this, I've bought this one specifically becuase of the knobs.
And its how you set them that makes it logical.
Drake44444
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Drake44444 »

for everything about Behringer, the BCR is one piece they seem to have gotten right. its fairly durable and while every other product will have tons of problems, the BCR2000 seems to be allright (from what I hear, and from owning one myself, and daft punk controls live when playing live with it and for a professional to be using a $130 piece of equipment is saying something).

I have a BCF2000 and its been ok, just not very good layout or feel