[LEEDS, UK] 30.4.05 TECHNIQUE w. JOHN TEJADA & ALEX SMOK

any
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[LEEDS, UK] 30.4.05 TECHNIQUE w. JOHN TEJADA & ALEX SMOK

Post by Dave Martin »

We've been waiting so long for this, we are proud to finally be able to present Mr JOHN TEJADA. Undoubtedly one of, if not the, most talented producer in the world today. John's production output is phenomenal, but whether it's house, techno, drum n bass, electronica or even rock, he somehow manages to make every genre sound like it's his area of expertise. Recently his Palette releases and his Logic Memory Centre LP have been staple part of many a great DJs record box. He arrives in Leeds to promote the forthcoming third album with his long time partner Arian Leviste, 'Back For Basics'. Luckily for us John is also a seriously special DJ too, what a surprise eh!?

ALEX SMOKE is part of a generation of producers who are blurring the boundaries between minimal, techno and electronica. This music still may live on the dancefloor but it occupies so much more. Drawing from a myriad of influences including dub, electro, grime, latin and experimental pop, Alex Smoke has concocted a deeply emotive artist album that is mysterious, melancholic and inspiring. The quality of his output on Soma and the fantastic Vakant records as well as his remixes for the likes of Funk D'Void and Radio 4 have quickly established Smoke as an artist that the UK should be proud of. He's no slouch behind the decks either. Get down, to this!

30th April 2005

TECHNIQUE

presents...

JOHN TEJADA
ALEX SMOKE
DAVE MARTIN
JAY KILKA

Mint Club, Leeds, Harrison St, Leeds, LS2
Doors: 10pm – Very late
Price: £10
Info: 0113 2420506/07881 562350

www.technique.org.uk
www.paletterecordings.com
www.plugresearch.com/johntejada.html
www.somarecords.com/artists/alexsmoke
www.vakant.net
www.discogs.com
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

it'll be an awesome night.
the mint is just perfect for such a slot.

wish i could be there, my mates will attend though.

have fun dave!
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dave Martin »

nowayback wrote:it'll be an awesome night.
the mint is just perfect for such a slot.

wish i could be there, my mates will attend though.

have fun dave!
Cheers, sure we will

:wink: