[Siteholder UnCut] Brian Ffar - Teflon Villain EP

- wax
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Siteholder UnCut] Brian Ffar - Teflon Villain EP

Post by Brian Ffar »

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you the heads up on our new release set to drop on Friday, September 21st at Beatport.

SITEHOLDER UNCUT
Following the success of Siteholder Records, the Chicago based trio of Billy Dalessandro, Brian Ffar, and Daniel Mnookin turn things up a notch with Siteholder UnCut – a digital sub-label currently sold exclusively through Beatport. Featuring the edgier side of techno, one can expect a riskier sound from a wider range of artists (both well known and up and coming) that is bound to please both one’s aural senses as well as a packed dance floor. If Siteholder is any indication of what these Chicago natives have to offer, UnCut will only serve to further establish the label’s foundation of serious beats.

Artist: Brian Ffar
Title: Teflon Villain EP
Format: Digital
Cat. No.: SHUC004
Release Date: September 21, 2007

————— Tracks ——–——

Cabbie 6.10
Icebreaker
Excessless
Teflon Villain

TEFLON VILLAIN EP

Coinciding with the highly anticipated release of the “Ballroom Hustler” EP on Siteholder Records, Brian Ffar takes it to the streets with “The Teflon Villain” EP – his debut for Siteholder’s sub-label, UnCut.

DJs entering a club without all of the necessities required to ensure top quality musical selection has become a common occurrence in modern day nightlife. Record bags filled with substandard beats are constantly finding themselves shredded by educated clubbing crowds that refuse to accept filler. Don’t find yourself on the decks without proper protection. Gritty, driving, and layered in all the right places with fitting subtleties; this EP, like Teflon material, is bullet proof.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the front wheel drive on “Cabbie 6.10”, “Icebreaker’s” smooth freeze, the dark, late night hypnotism of “Excessless”, or the epic enticements of “Teflon Villain”, any battle fought against these floor killers will be in vain. The only option is to make your way onto the dance floor and prepare for a techno-fied onslaught of impenetrable beats.

OUT NOW:
SHUC001 - Daniel Mnookin - Spotted Cow EP
SHUC002 - Huge Hephner - The Booty Drop EP
SHUC003 - DimDJ - Dead By Night EP

All tracks can now be downloaded at Beatport
dimdj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dimdj »

great release brian!

my favorite track is Teflon Villain!!!

respekt!
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

great stuffssss B.. nice to see these tunes finally come out.. Noice wan bruvvva.. :!:
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Thanks you guys. I appreciate it.

Shadi, yeah, I decided to revamp it quite a bit, so I think it sounds much better than the original version :lol:
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

Ive been liking all the releases of this label! Congratz guys! ;)
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SHUC004

Post by Dantron »

11 more days 'til release :)
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Saucesome!
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

i forgot to listen to this :? will do immideatly!