Releasedate: September 2007
File Under: Minimal/Electronic/House
Tracks:
A1 Glass Computer
A2 Glass Computer (Masaya dub)
B1 Glass Computer (Mark August remix)
B2 Noedrocca

distributed worldwide by: www.intergroove.de

please visit: www.myspace.com/perspectivrecords, www.myspace.com/djlucystudiorganique, www.myspace.com/shedjmasaya and www.myspace.com/markaugustmusic

Introduced by James Holden, Lucy (Curle rec) is a new italian talent based in Paris. He comes up with a very strong release!

On the A side, the amazing Glass computer (co-produced with friends) is an odyssey into electronic music and catchy beats. 7 minutes of happiness and emotion for the crowd.

After her wonderful last release on our label, Masaya (Perspectiv / Num rec) makes the dub and he looks like a trip into a deep forest with her minimal tribal bassline, trough the tree at the night. Simply wonderful.

On the flip side the Amsterdam based Mark August (Poker Flat, Connaisseur, Curle, Mezzotinto), is making one of the best remixes for ages. With his unique touch Mark takes us by the hand into his very personal universe. Magic deepness and killer break out, this is one of the best remixes you will hear this year, no doubt!

At the b2 floor, you will find the second original track from Lucy “Noedrocca”. Sweetness is our weakness. This is like a conversation with an angel.

For samples and more information please check: www.teclectic.net/en/promotion.html scroll down for the Perspectiv player!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

All 4 cuts on this one is really great! Hypnotic stuff.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Lucy is a great friend of mine.. in fact, together with him i started the project dodeca (myspace.com/dodecamusic) which is turning out to be very interesting and satisfying....
He truly is a great guy and a great artist, it is very enjoyable to work with him in the studio since he is always active and comes up with great ideas and i think his productions are what the italian scene has been missing in the last few years...
Lucy is a great talent, and i wish him the best with his works and I hope that the public will appreciate his efforts.... He truly deserves it!

James
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

really liking the original and the mark august remix here!
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

I love the original!!
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

cool trax - the upcoming curle release sounds even better !