mnml newbie

[SPC-43] V/A - Death is Nothing to Fear 2

Post by Philipp/Stars&Heroes »

V/A - Death is Nothing to Fear 2
Spectral Sound - SPC-43
Release date: 17 July

A1. James T. Cotton - 2 Keys
A2. Mikael Stavöstrand - Can You See Thru My Eyes
B1. Plan Tec - Espias Psiquicos (Jonas Kopp Remix)
B2. Geoff White - Apartmental

Following the rave reception of <i>Death Is Nothing To Fear 1</i>, Michigan's Spectral Sound returns with a second edition. Our journey starts with the area's own James T. Cotton with "2 Keys" a sweltering acidic monster that sets the sexy and severe tone perfectly. Next, we travel to Stockholm to meet the infamous Mikael Stavöstrand. "Can You See Thru My Eyes" has illuminated the DJ sets of Ryan Elliott with its dark, propulsive aura, making it a must-sign for the label. On the dark side of the plate, we cross paths with Jonas Kopp from Buenos Aires, whose fresh talent caught the ear of Matthew Dear via Beatport.com. Heard here is Jonas remixing his duo Plan Tec's "Espias Psiquicos," one of the fiercest things ever pressed to wax. Finally, from Barcelona by way of Ohio, Geoff White offers the short and sweet "Apartmental," a blistering techno cut with precise, hypnotic energy.

Played and charted by DJs:
Fabrice Lig (F.Comm, Kanzleramt) | Benno Blome (Sender Records) | Butane (Alphahouse) | Dave DK (Playhouse, Tresor) | Jeremy P. Caulfield (Dumb Unit) | Kiki (Bpitch Control) | M.A.N.D.Y. (Get Physical) | Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut-Ton/Hardwax) | Marco Miroir (Paso Music) | Marflow (Diskokaine/Gomma) | Meat (Freebase Records) | P.Toile (Trenton) | Peter Grummich (Shitkatapult) | Prosumer (Playhouse, Get Physical, Panoramabar) | Ralf Kollmann (Mobilee) | Remute (Smallville, Ntrop) | Robotti (Diskomafia, Undercoverart) | Sascha Funke (BPitch Control) | Steven Young (Styrax / Leaves) | Toni Rios (Cocoon) | Slok (Magma) | Damian Schwartz (CMYK) | Dave Tarrida (Sativae Recordings, Tresor) | Pig & Dan (Sonic Society, Cocoon) | Crowdpleaser (Mental Groove) | Alex Smoke (Soma, Vakant) | Dave Martin (Immigrant Records) | Florian Meindl (Stil Vor Talent) | Rich- NxT (Resident Advisor / D-Late) | Shelly Parker (Structure) | DJ 3000 (Motech / Underground Resistance) | Kate Simko (Kupei/Spectral) | Ryan Elliott (Spectral)

preview all tracks here:
http://www.ghostly.com/1.0/spectral/spc043.shtml
S T A R S & H E R O E S_______________
promotion for eclectic music____________
philipp hofmann__________________________
philipp[at]stars-and-heroes[dot]com
http://www.stars-and-heroes.com
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Nice, just like the first part!

Fav track: B1 :shock:
Didn't know this track was already on beatport (since 2006 already), buying it :D
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

b1 is cock hot.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

i told u, jonas kopp is on the next level.
dancefloor smasher.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

yeah the plan tec is ace. sounds V.E.R.Y. audion, but then again, it's spectral :)
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

betzy wrote:i told u, jonas kopp is on the next level.
dancefloor smasher.
Totally agreed with you! The techno-kid of the future...
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dave Martin »

Been hammering this ep, Jonas's track is great. I used the Stavostarnd track on my new mix too - in the liveset section now ;)
Last edited by Dave Martin on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

B2 is my favorite
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com