Kiki Blofeld in Berlin. What is it??

- open
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Kiki Blofeld in Berlin. What is it??

Post by hotpace »

Anyone know what Kiki Blofeld is in Berlin? Is it a club or a bar? Its on Kopenickerstrasse I believe.

http://www.kikiblofeld.de/

I cant read German! :cry:
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

From what I understand it's a club yes.
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

boatshouse, terrace, beach and garden directly on the spree river, never been there but could be nice. lgo left from the number 48/49 Kopenieckerstrasse and than turn right in direction beach, it's u8 (blue line( stop hheine strasse, or sbahn station ostbahnhof. as afr as i know they have some parties running.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

its a bar/club on the river, but dont bother with it. The garden is okay for relaxing, but the club section is basically a boat garage, complete with nasty water. The lineups are strictly to cash in on the party scene. There are far better "strand bars" up and down the spree.
freeeeeee
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

Der geile Ami wrote:its a bar/club on the river, but dont bother with it. The garden is okay for relaxing, but the club section is basically a boat garage, complete with nasty water. The lineups are strictly to cash in on the party scene. There are far better "strand bars" up and down the spree.
no i know exactly why i didn't know the place :D
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Der geile Ami wrote:its a bar/club on the river, but dont bother with it. The garden is okay for relaxing, but the club section is basically a boat garage, complete with nasty water. The lineups are strictly to cash in on the party scene. There are far better "strand bars" up and down the spree.
Whats a 'Strand Bar'?? Any examples of any?? Are we talking the likes of Club De Visionnaire?? Any more you'd recommend?
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

from personal experience, club der visionäre and bar25 are
the ones worth visiting, as far as river spree is concerned.
don't know if this year something else good has popped up,
haven't been around since last love parade.
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

hotpace wrote:
Whats a 'Strand Bar'?? Any examples of any?? Are we talking the likes of Club De Visionnaire?? Any more you'd recommend?
strand bar means beach bar :D just imagine some beach on the spree :D

after moving out from Berlin last year, just got to know nobody's going to the 25 anymore if not playing there the placae is completely overflood by tourists, oercrowded and too expensive ... so go for CDV.