mnml maxi
mnml maxi

sven vath @ some afterparty

Post by stevësto »

meva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by meva »

What will be next? Sven in the kitchen? Sven at the toilet? Sven drinking a cup of tea? Sven chasing a rabbit? What is the extra music/news factor with these kind of videos??? To show that he was at your party??? bad quality, lousy audio, irritating boyshout etc. So into the toilet with this. Next time I will bring you a video with Sven's after at Sesamestreet. A hero deserves better than this. Over and out.
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

meva wrote:What will be next? Sven in the kitchen? Sven at the toilet? Sven drinking a cup of tea? Sven chasing a rabbit? What is the extra music/news factor with these kind of videos??? To show that he was at your party??? bad quality, lousy audio, irritating boyshout etc. So into the toilet with this. Next time I will bring you a video with Sven's after at Sesamestreet. A hero deserves better than this. Over and out.
agreed. First tune sounds lovely. Elephants parade sounds very good as well. highlight of the video is sven dancing against the wooded column. The bad part of the video is that gimp yapping on.. :lol:
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

meva wrote:A hero deserves better than this.
Correct. A Topless hero...
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

meva wrote:What will be next? Sven in the kitchen? Sven at the toilet? Sven drinking a cup of tea? Sven chasing a rabbit? What is the extra music/news factor with these kind of videos??? To show that he was at your party??? bad quality, lousy audio, irritating boyshout etc. So into the toilet with this. Next time I will bring you a video with Sven's after at Sesamestreet. A hero deserves better than this. Over and out.
i will try to find one of the 4 you mentioned. thanks for the comment.

P.S. since you mentioned you are looking for more news factor, here is an interview he did. i like his views on the future of edm about how melody is more important now, drugs are less of a focus, and people should not complain about how they think the past was better:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iWhFIW6RGOU
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

cocoon = constantly changing - a spirit in progress..

great link... :!:

thanks
maximal1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maximal1 »

8)