Greeting from PV

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
jens@primitive-visions
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Greeting from PV

Post by jens@primitive-visions »

Hi,

nice forum here i thnik i will check it regulary now!!!

i am jens from primitive visions! me and my friends live electronic music.... we make bookings, dj exchanges, producing etc....

we are searching for music, grafics and dj partners everywhere ... if you have questions ask me :-) here is our press text to give you a short overview about us
2003, frustrated over diminishing the Saarland electronic music scene, Marc Philipp aka Marc Phil, Sascha Eickhoff and Jens Peters found the collective primitive visions. A simple (“primitive”) idea (“vision”) was created to provide the scene with new sounds. They begin to carry their understanding of electronic music and the associated vision beside bookings in clubs and parties into the world.

Inspired by primitivism and the “faith in the superiority of the primitive life and the return to nature” they create their own, with predominantly minimal techno and house sounds, scene. There is no nainstream and allmeet-rots turned away, concentrated on minimal, high-quality, filigree electronic music, a good time, like mides people and a good, tension-loaded evening!

Since summer 2004 PV regularly organize nights in club in Saarbrücken, with guest DJs such as Karrote (Family Affairs, Cocoon club), Booka Shade (GET Physical Music), M.A.N.D.Y. (GET Physical Music), Meat (Freebase Rec., Cocoon), Dorian Paic (orange Ape, FFM), Sascha Krohn (Palazzo, Beatdisaster record), Markus Fix (U60311 FFM) and DJane tINI (record club, Munich).

Meanwhile PV becomes DJ Florian Settele and some "paparazzies" which take pictures of electricalmusical music events in europe. And a small internet community is founded with news from the electronic music scene, board and chat.
greetz
http://www.primitive-visions.de