manual supatrigger type thing?

- ask away
Keagan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

manual supatrigger type thing?

Post by Keagan »

Alright, lame question but does anyone know of a VST/AU that does what the Supatrigger (rearrange/slowdown/repeat) does but it's user controllable... as in like real time and not all random and whatnot?

Looking for something that is osx compatible.

thanks.

EDIT; actually, I forgot about the instant repeat/rearrange/repeat parameters and how can map them to my midi contoller... :roll:

still, is there anything else out there like the supatrigger that has a few more functions and doo-dads?
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Lucifer by Devine Machine. Takes a while to get into it, but is astonishingly powerful. Be sure to look at the tutorial video on the site to get an idea of the capability of this thing...

www.devine-machine.com
mo's taverne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mo's taverne »

Something free and a bit more "controllable", also from bram @ smartelectronix : livecut

This looks also promising (haven`t tried it yet): replicant by audiodamage (love their 907 filterbank 8) )

Abletonians only : Beatrepeat
...:.::.:::.:.....::....:...::...::.::::....::...:....

http://biloba.twoday.net/
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

mo's taverne wrote:(love their 907 filterbank 8) )

yeah same here. I like using it on long reverb tails, makes a sound like you're in some completely alien lanscape.

don't suppose you have any idea why bob moog choose those particular frequencies? they're really crazy ones to be amplifying I think.
nikaj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nikaj »

i think glitch is what u are after? i dunno if u can play it by midi, but u can program patterns of its madness. http://illformed.org/glitch/

edit: sorry seems only windows compatible...