Resonant Vibes SoundTheory 01: Habersham

- ask away
resonantvibes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Resonant Vibes SoundTheory 01: Habersham

Post by resonantvibes »

Resonant Vibes has released SoundTheory 01, a groundbreaking new collection of samples engineered by Habersham! In conjunction with the release, we're offering a Free 30 MB demo pack, and we're sponsoring an original track competition. We're also offering a free streaming mix that Habersham prepared exclusively for the Resonant Vibes community! For more details about these offerings, see below or go to WWW.RESONANTVIBES.COM/HABERSHAM.

SoundTheory 01
Our SoundTheory series represents a completely new step for electronic music samples. Unlike other genre-themed collections on the market today, SoundTheory 01 gives you the sound of one of the industry’s most innovative and highly respected producers: Habersham.

To create SoundTheory 01, Habersham spent countless hours sculpting and mastering over 670 MB of awe-inspiring, genre-transcending sounds. He specifically engineered this cutting-edge collection to work perfectly in both the studio and live performance environments. Whether you’re producing house, techno, breaks, minimal, or any other genre of electronic music, SoundTheory 01 will inspire you with Habersham’s finely-crafted assortment of loops, samples, and drum kits.

30 MB Free Demo Pack
To give you a better feel for the SoundTheory 01 collection, we're offering a 30 MB demo pack as a free download! Habersham handpicked each of the loops and samples in the demo pack to give a good representation of what's available in the full collection. All SoundTheory 01 samples are royalty free, so you can use them in your own productions.

Original Track Competition
In keeping with Habersham’s emphasis on originality, Resonant Vibes is also sponsoring a SoundTheory 01 original track competition. To enter, you will need to create a track using only elements from the SoundTheory 01 collection. The winner will receive prizes worth over $750 and will have his or her track remixed by Habersham and released on Lobotomy Records.

Habersham's Free Streaming Mix
As the final component of our SoundTheory 01 promotion, we're offering an exclusive Habersham mix as a free audio stream from our Meet the DJs section. This mix contains no tracks; it's just a brilliant, constantly evolving sequence of sounds and rhythms, all taken from the SoundTheory 01 sample collection. It represents an entirely new musical step for Habersham and a new benchmark for the possibilities of electronic music composition. Click HERE to check it out! (Scroll down, and look for the "PLAY MIX" link on the left.)
http://resonantvibes.com/shop

Home of the sensibly priced WAV.
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Is it possible to download the samples demo without creating an account? I see no reason why I should give you my personal data before hearing a single sample and I'm too lazy to create a fake account. :roll:
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

Spam?? is it illegal on this site?
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

moved to producing.
AND I don't see this as spam, its directly related to music (production)

and whats this forum all about?
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...