A huge thanks to all netlabels

- free art
infloria
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

A huge thanks to all netlabels

Post by infloria »

As i dont have a lot of $$$ to buy records (sorry) it give me the opportunity to enjoy lots & lots of quality music.

Thx to all of you guys who are giving your hard work away. I can tell you it's "apprécier à sa juste valeure".

Greats

infloria
bodysong
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bodysong »

this is an amazing comments. cheers ***
leecher
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecher »

Will join "Infloria" in his "remerciement"
So much fresh and diverse electronic music from all differents parts of the word.
david
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

:!:
"smokin' hydroponic"
bleupulp
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bleupulp »

merci bien l'ami(e) !

i am in a similar situation, the only good record store in QC closed last summer. i dont buy much music since then but i have been enjoying lots of cool net labels releases thanks to all of those who give free quality EM on the net , i think its a very noble gesture :P
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Dankeschön from Berlin :)
paskalev
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by paskalev »

i have to say that i feel kind of miserable from the fact that i've been researching the netlabel world for over 4 years now, and i can't remember ever having written my apreciation of the quality materials that are regularly released.
i always felt it's a little boring to post reply's and say great thanks guys really nice. i just thought that the fact that i apreciate the music privatly and share it with people by playing it is apreciation enough for the artist and the fact that people are hearing his tracks at partys means that his goal is achieved.

i now realise this is so SelFish, and use the chance to say a billion thanks to all the freaks that have been providing us with much needed materials for constructing meaningfull dj sets. music that actually expresses something.

by the way it's a good time to mention that the more dj orientated netlabels that release stuff that is entirely for dj use, not home listening, should co-operate, and try and achieve some standard for mastering and finalizing so that tracks can be blended together more fluidly. thats the reason why vynil sounds so good, its because it offers some linearity in terms of sound and frequency balance. thats achieved by properly engineered mastering something that not every creative sound composer can achieve.
mastering in "home" conditions often leads to scultping the sound so that it sound amazing on that specific system but often on more linear sound systems it sounds too rough, and since the music is demanding and engaging it really has to sound deep to achieve its purpose.
otherwise it turns out like a preview of the actual idea and sound concept.

respect

:o
markojux
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markojux »

as an artist and a label owner Its wonderful to hear the + feedback

at the end of the day its nice to be part of a comunity. And this comunity we all share is one of the best i have ever been involved with.

so a big shout goes out to you guys who D/L and play this stuff.. Cause its good, very good and now competing with vinyl

respekt