Dachkantine closing party, last 35 hours!!

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Dachkantine closing party, last 35 hours!!

Post by Sneaky »

Well I am going to kill one of my hosting accounts soon and with the space left i figured this was a good one to share, all the sets from the Dachkantine party zipped in one file, grab it till the bandwidth is gone and happy New Year!

EDIT: MOVE TO DEADLINKS.... Thanks, you guys helped me kill my remaining space on that account... to those who didnt get it sorry was first come first serve...
Last edited by Sneaky on Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

this correct..?

Saturday, 25 February 2006 - NON STOP

DACHKANTINE / SALTO FINALE 2

Live:
Ric Y Martin (Perlon / Frankfurt), Krikor & Cabanne (Karat / Paris), Bruno Pronsato (Orac / Seattle), Serafin & Andre Rozzo, Andres Marcos (Bern),
Ausgedacht, Bang Goes & Pin, Bang Goes (solo), Canson & Agnes (ZH / Geneve), Clos-o-mat, Digitaline (Lausanne), Intricate, Gallopierende Zuversicht,
Knallkids, Liviu (Lausanne), Mirweis Sangin (Lausanne), Nat, Rizzos & Knor, Sexomodular, Und (Trapez / Turin), Testtube Soundsystem

DJs:
Bang goes, City Cat, Co:mini, Don Ramon & SanMarco, Pasci, Gogo, Jan, John Player, Kugelfisch, Lukas Kleesattel, Mas Ricardo, Nader, Eli Verveine &
DJ Nat & Anne Air, Paco, Pasci, Rino, Sampayo & Nader, Snur, Agent Cobretti, Partypapst & Bambi Deluxe, Dean Youngblood

-------

Sunday, 26 February 2006, NON STOP

DACHKANTINE / SALTO FINALE MORTALE

Live:
Dandy Jack & Sonja Moonear (Geneve), Mathew Jonson & Konrad Black (Wagon Repair, Berlin), Cosili & Gregorythme (ZH / Lausanne)

DJs:
Ricardo Villalobos (Perlon / Berlin), (Dachkantine Allstars): Abschiedssets, Bang Goes, P.Bell, Alex Dallas, Kalabrese, Lexx, Styro2000, Serafin,
John Player, Sampayo, Nader, Cio, Rino, Dean Youngblood
:::
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

I have the book that they put out about this club. Its great and it also came with an audio cd.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Thats correct John :)
bürokrat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bürokrat »

thanks for these sets.

somebody know when ricardo is playing?
sajin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sajin »

so far the only one I can identify is

Dachkantine Closing - 27-02-2006 (00:00-02:10) - Mathew Jonson & Konrad Black
phonudja
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by phonudja »

bürokrat wrote:thanks for these sets.

as far as I can remember it was a right mess with the playing times - had the sets once, but I think matt jonson was the only one that was easy to spot for me, too. They also switch back and forth between floors, doesn't make it any easier...
if ricardo is on, I believe that would only be sometime very late - monday morning or so.
juju
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by juju »

phonudja wrote:
bürokrat wrote:thanks for these sets.

as far as I can remember it was a right mess with the playing times - had the sets once, but I think matt jonson was the only one that was easy to spot for me, too. They also switch back and forth between floors, doesn't make it any easier...
if ricardo is on, I believe that would only be sometime very late - monday morning or so.
yeah something like that...

but I'm 99% sure he played at least 4 hours in the small room from 3am until 7am.

I got a video of 5 min of that set, when he plays a gipsy track -> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1444966379
(the video is very dark.... sorry ...)

what a memory..... damn I miss that club !!!