ERICK RAMIREZ (PRODUCER)

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
erick.rmz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ERICK RAMIREZ (PRODUCER)

Post by erick.rmz »

Hi everyone.. this is an introduction about myself...

Erick Ramirez was born in Guadalajara, Jal. México in 1984 and from a young age electronic music has been his passion. In his free time he has been dedicated to the handling and administration of Beat-Radio.com based in México and a new website ClubberAddict.com from Spain. Erick has produced electronic music for many years but it was only until recently that he has decided to let his work be known.

Many dj´s and producers such as Chloe Harris, Mike Hiratzka, Nick & John Dalagelis, TiniTun, Mat Leutwyler, Ben Camp, Dj R-Man, Ariel Cybana, Thomas Nastos among others, have paid close attention to his music and recognized his talent to the extent that in a short period of time he has received offers to sign his tracks to record labels arround the world.

His sound is not predictable, it can go from minimal techno, electro house until tech house. From music created especially as a warm up to rhythms that can make everyone dance. Without a doubt he is a new talent among electronic music producers.

If you whant to hear my work let me know... tanks!