greetings from ohio

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
andy james
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

greetings from ohio

Post by andy james »

allllllo everyone great site...i'll be on here as much as possible!

also please check out my new mix :wink:
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14029
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Welcome Andy!
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: greetings from ohio

Post by skept »

andy james wrote:allllllo everyone great site...i'll be on here as much as possible!

hey i know you!!! and i already know that mix is sick!
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

8) :D 8) :D
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

skept wrote:
andy james wrote:allllllo everyone great site...i'll be on here as much as possible!

hey i know you!!! and i already know that mix is sick!
It IS....I just listened to it in the car yesterday on the way back from Bent Crayon :twisted:

Damn, that's three ohio mnml heads on here so far...any more lurking around? Do you guys play out anywhere?
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

miroslav wrote:It IS....I just listened to it in the car yesterday on the way back from Bent Crayon :twisted:

Damn, that's three ohio mnml heads on here so far...any more lurking around? Do you guys play out anywhere?
bent crayon!!! makes life in ohio all worth it! that and the cleveland cinematheque.

andy plays out nation wide because he is a rock star. i play about once a month in the north east ohio area. just did a live pa this month at the cleveland museum of contemporary art with my friend/netlabel partner jbible.
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

skept wrote:
miroslav wrote:It IS....I just listened to it in the car yesterday on the way back from Bent Crayon :twisted:

bent crayon!!! makes life in ohio all worth it! that and the cleveland cinematheque.

andy plays out nation wide because he is a rock star. i play about once a month in the north east ohio area. just did a live pa this month at the cleveland museum of contemporary art with my friend/netlabel partner jbible.

Cool...ever play in Columbus? I just moved here recently, and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on where... I'd like to find the right places to hang out to hear this stuff and meet people into this sound.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

miroslav wrote:Cool...ever play in Columbus? I just moved here recently, and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on where... I'd like to find the right places to hang out to hear this stuff and meet people into this sound.
i have not played outside of north east ohio. i do not know what is going on in the c-bus area unfortunately. seems like they lack a good dance music culture. i have always thought of columbus as more of a hip hop town and cleveland as more of a dance music town. but don't take my word for the c-bus scene they may have a very nice dance music underground for all i know.

i am more than interested in starting some networking in the area if you ever decide to get something started.