Hello from Madeira

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
NNY
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello from Madeira

Post by NNY »

Hello, my name is Jerome. I will be 23 years old next Saturday. I was born in Switzerland but I'm currently based in Madeira island, Portugal. I'm lazy, I hate television and the pink color (but I love Pink Floyd). I'm a musician (or at least I'm trying to become one). I play the drums, the guitar, the bass and the piano. I'm a composer and producer as well. I speak three languages. I like weird things and green places in the highlands and the forest. The sea is ok as well sometimes. I hate George W. Bush and the vile and greedy world out there. I'm insomniac and bipolar. I'm a computer geek. I'm fascinated by imperfections of all kind. I collect horror movies (specially the old ones). I love to cook and I'm allergic to cats and dogs. Can't think of anything else...

- my music
- my pictures
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

wow nice intro mister!"! Which languages do you speak? Hm allergic to cats…i would go crazy…love cats! ;-)
NNY
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by NNY »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:wow nice intro mister!"! Which languages do you speak? Hm allergic to cats…i would go crazy…love cats! ;-)
Hello minimalicious_nadine :)
I speak french, portuguese and english.
I had a cat recently, his name was Squee. Unfortunately he died of an accident. I have no luck with pets. :(
human electronics from the atlantic
http://nny.pixelnerve.com