Sr. Replicante

keinzweiter
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Sr. Replicante

Post by keinzweiter »

I think Jason Carich aka Dee Jason / Sr.Replicante has to place in this hall of fame, too.

Sr. Replicante also known as Jason Carich Profession: Architect - DJ - Producer Age: 35 years old His beginnings as a DJ go up to the end of the 80's, in Buenos Aires, spreading several alternative electronic music styles across the years. At the end of 2001, Argentina turned to be a country where the political and social conflicts made everything to get a bit gloomy... Among other things that at a human level were more important, the local under scene tumbled down! It was and introspective period for him at a personal level, and also at an artistic level... As a way of escaping and reaction to his surroundings, he started to produce his own material, just to share it with a reduce group of people. Sr. Replicante was born. This time lapse, which meant an ideal creative period, it was also significant to many artists, DJ's, musicians and designers of Argentinean electronic culture. Today, in 2006, just 5 years later from that emotional time and emotional scar that initiated him as a producer and thanks to the interaction and influence of ideological partners from his country, he feels also involved in a process of continuous search, trial and experimentation, and also differentiation. Since Sr. Replicante is emerging, and at the same time belongs to a redesigning stage...

I drop this name, because I see a huge potencial in his work. For Minimal and for other kind of sounds like Click-Hop....
For the future I see there a good partner to work with. Franco Cinelli, too.
Hope there will be some good stuff with us germans and argentinas in the future...stay tuned!!!
phes
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phes »

BIG up for Jason!!!!

LARGELY one of the main influences. no more to be said.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Seph
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

He's one of the biggest influences I had in my music life... he showed me what REAL underground music is all about... amazing, creative and unique sound!

THANKS Godfather!
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

fck! He is awesome. I am always looking forward to hear more from him!
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

maaaaaaaad respect to jason!multitalented ....not more to say...im a fan!
lula
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lula »

great sounds :D great visions for music & for design 8)

www.multivitamins-records.com
www.myspace.com/multivitamins
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

a magician. respect!
LILIAN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LILIAN »

i heard so many great things about him and for lots of pipl he is very important figure : )thats great ....
from personal experience very pleasant and nice person .....the real old school man : )it s not obligation to have all history of electronic music(and not just electronic) in one finger but roots from the past are important for understanding music ...and thats why i have huge respect for his production it simple breath whit big musical experience ....tracks are filled whit old -school -dirty-minimal vibe call that whatever you like ...but it sounds greattt ....