Venue Change(UK)27-10Süd's B'day Part 2 :AudioWerner ,Shed +

any
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Venue Change(UK)27-10Süd's B'day Part 2 :AudioWerner ,Shed +

Post by tigershadow »

Due to all the council being so useless , basically . We have had to change the venue for this one . I got a call from Unit 7 , telling me that their temporary license application has been rejected , so we could therefore no longer use the venue . This is a promoters nightmare . Luckily enough the sub club came to my rescue , otherwise , being an independent promoter , this could have been a disaster that could have possibly stopped us from doing any more parties in the future , financially that is .
So come & show your support @ the Sub Club All the ammended details are below and pls note , doors will be opening also , at 10 pm . Pls also note that the next event after this date will be December the 15th

Süd Electronic's 6 Year Birthday Bash Part 2

Dj

Audio Werner ( Perlon , Hartchef Discos , Trapez , Moon Harbour , Ware )

Live

Shed ( Delsin , Soloaction , Styrax Leaves )

Portable/Bodycode (Ghostly/Spectral , Scape , Süd )

Support Dj's

Lakuti (Süd)

Nick Craddock (nickcraddock.co.uk)

Marco Shuttle ( Minisketch )

Vj Brittski

27th October 06
10 pm - 6am
Sub Club 2 Goulston Street London E1 7TP ( 1 minute from Commecial str & Aldgate East tube
Click on the link below for a map
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi? ... 000&icon=x

Nearest Tube : Aldgate East ( the commercial street exit )
£10/£8 Concession to mailinglist subscribers . To Subscribe email
Info@sudelectronic.com
infoline 07727685791
www.sudelectronic.com

Süd Electronic Are back on the 27th Of October , continue with the birthday theme . Any excuse for a shindig

A massive thanx to all that were in attendence at the September celebrations . ! Come out and join in again though at this one ! .

Moving on swiftly to the line up :

We are very pleased to have these 2 German artists come and play ! They are both resposnsible for some of our favourite releases of late .

Audio Werner

Born in Heilbronn , Germany ; Andreas Werner started djaying in 1991 , but his passion for house dates back since the late 80's . He got involved in organising illegal warehouse parties in the mid 90's . He decided to move to Cologne in 1996 in concentrate on releasing music . In a short space of time , His first release was in 1997 on 'Ware' His is now releasing on some rather prestigious labels such as Perlon . Though for me his Hartchef Discos output has been some of the best records he has put out . Truly inspiring & exciting house music of recent times . He has since been playing at some of the most well known clubs in Europe and other parts of the world . He is a great dj so come and check him out .

Click on the link below for his discography
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Audio+Werner

Shed

We are thoroughly excited to be hosting Shed's first UK appearance . We have been feverishly collecting each release with his name on it . Releasing his first record in 2004 , he has already gained some rather heavy weight fans like Derrick May , Juan Atkins , Laurent Garnier , Francois K , Lawrence , Carsten Jost , Cassy , the much revered Hardwax Crew e.t.c . With the most deepest of releases and very fresh sounding releases , this should be a great live performance .

click on the link below for his discography
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Shed

Portable / Bodycode

Alan Abrahams , the man who puts a zing into an Ableton Live performance , will be back with his first perfomance combining both his alter egos . He will be previewing some rather tasty 'Portable' tracks , as well as new Body Code material scheduled for release , next year . I could go on about how great he is , but why don't you rather come and check him out !

Clic on the links below for his dicgography
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Portable
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Bodycode

Email the email address above in advance for the £8 List .

Please Note there will not be a November Party . The next date after this one , is the 15th of December .

Hope to see you on the 27th !
Last edited by tigershadow on Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

yo peeps !

our resident dj extraordianare , mr Nick Craddock , has put together a fab mix , to wet our appetites before the 27th .
click on the link below to download it !

http://www.nickcraddock.co.uk/mixes/nic ... _world.mp3
the track listings is as follows :

Nick Craddock 'To The End Of The World' (07.10.06)

1. D-Breeze 'Untitled' (Skam)
2. Rod Modell 'Kingston' (Echocord)
3. AM/PM 'Maratea' (Dreck)
4. Signor Andreoni 'Recon' (Tuning Spork Blues Experiment)
5. Copacabannark 'Ouane Forzechow' (Minibar)
6. Polder 'Numbgum' (Remote Area Records)
7. Eidolon 'Tethys' (We Are Records)
8. Alex Under 'El Estavlo Queado' (Trapez)
9. Alter Ego 'Lycra' (Wishmountain Tight Fitting Lycra Mix 2) (Klang Elektronik)
10. Ian Simmonds 'Cry Dub' (Musik Krause)
11. LOD 'DETROITMNMLSEQ2' (Modelisme)
12. Stefan Goldmann 'Sleepy Hollow' (Innervisions)
13. Alexi Delano & Xpansul 'Echolocation' (Plus 8 )
14. Marc Houle 'Black Jack 13' (m_nus)
15. Carsten Jost 'Silver' (Sender)
16. Trentemoller 'Chameleon' (Poker Flat)
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

cya there... ;) audio werner rocks!
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

see you there katie ! :)
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

Hey guys !

Due to all the council being so useless , basically . We have had to change the venue for this one . I got a call from Unit 7 , telling me that their temporary license application has been rejected , so we could therefore no longer use the venue . This is a promoters nightmare . Luckily enough the sub club came to my rescue , otherwise , being an independent promoter , this could have been a disaster that could have possibly stopped us from doing any more parties in the future , financially that is .
So come & show your support @ the Sub Club All the ammended details are below and pls note , doors will be opening also , at 10 pm . Pls also note that the next event after this date will be December the 15th
sonofslough
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sonofslough »

with a line up , like that , i would still be in attendance , even if it was happening in a ditch . :)
see you next friday !
by the way nick's mix rocks !
i dance like a lunatic
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

sub club is a really nice space...so i dont think it would b a problem ;)
i second about the line up ;)
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

thanx guys ! :)
have a great weekend & see you next friday !