Fabric 23rd afterparty?

any
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Fabric 23rd afterparty?

Post by markenstien »

Hey guys, anyone know if there will be an after party for the 23rd?
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

very good question. lets hope so. info people?
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Well usually word is going around in the club, especially when it is messy and everyones chillin on the stairs at like 5-6am (as im sure it will be). There are loads of afterparties around town but if as i think you mean, will hawtin and co play somewhere, we'll have to wait and see but almost definitely something will happen. This night is quite hyped so far and lots will be up for it so it looks promising. It will be hard to miss if your there. See you.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

hmm. well lets hope something happens and we hear about it! if there is any news, please spread the word. this will be my first night out in london so i may not to be connected enough to hear about the afterparty...
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

there will most probably be something on at the god awful t-bar.there always is.
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

"this will be my first night out in london so i may not to be connected enough to hear about the afterparty..."

Nah just get talking to ppl, it goes around every week like a buzz. Squat parties are big hehe.

"there will most probably be something on at the god awful t-bar.there always is."

Yeah thats usually before though isnt it? dont go there much myself, find the crowd a bit much sometimes. But if you like your minimal... the decor is something else!
ams
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ams »

hope there will be a good after party this is my first time in london and i'm really looking forward to hear hawtin again
wuerzet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Fabric 23rd afterparty?

Post by wuerzet »

this is a bad side of london(uk law).about 5 a.m they close the bar and 7 a.m. you have to get out...and if you don't find afterparty...only hydepark's morning left