hello mnml .-)

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
rivendel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

hello mnml .-)

Post by rivendel »

Ok, let me introduce myself :)

I am from the Czech republic and loving electronic music from 15 yrs. of my age. I am 21 now and still studying (painting and drawing, arts)... I was consternationed by electronic music of various styles (when i was 16). The first step - epitonic.com and thinerism.com which i discovered and so interesting&emotional music was enjoyment for me. I wanted to compose music what i saw on that servers.
Some acid house and melodic downtempo tracks were originated by AXS TRACKER when I was 17. It was good period of cognizing of possibilities how to create music which have sense for my life. Later I tried to create music in other programs like Buzz, Fruityloops....etc., but i was influenced by low CPU of my PC. Some moody groovy tracks were made ...
In the end problems with pc were solved and i'm trying to do in better programs with have more quality sound which i try to get with , but i have to learn mor&more :D
My latest period of composing is ending here -> minimal groovy, funky, glitchy, atmospheric (or ambient) deep or playful techno sound which i'm so much interested in. I discovered MINIMAL style 2 years ago from dj SUBSIST in the Czech republic. Many labels, netlabels and sets i am listening, loving and studying sound such as favourite producents do under this text ->......

- favourite producents&djs in minimal, atmospheric, deep, electropunk techno or house music: Dean Decosta, Jake Fairley , Jeff Bennett, Jeff Samuel, Kazooo, LOD, Oliver Hacke, Rich Korach, Steve Bug, Tomas Jirků, Marie Cécile, Swayzak, Benfay (thinnerism), Curse (thinnerism)

- favourite producents in groovy and special techno: Alexander Kowalski, Rob Acid, Sami Koivikko

- favourite labels: Kanzleramt, Sender-records, Shitkatapult, Traum, Trapez, Treibstoff, Thinnerism, Stadtgruen label, Klitekture, Textone and more...

http://rivendel.xhosting.cz
http://www.forum.rave.cz (Minimal and clicks & cuts forum)
Last edited by rivendel on Tue May 02, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Leander_Techno »

Welcome, nice introduction.. Tomas Jirku rocks!!!!!!
Creative use of technology is a form of Art
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Welcome aboard :)

Glad you liked my remix of Easy Lee ;)
rivendel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

To Jesse Somfay

Post by rivendel »

Hi Jesse,

wow it is surprise for me, that you answered me here. Thanks for your reply! I like to listen (when state of my mind is inconsistent) your set "Lonely Hearts Are No Longer Live PA (Summer 2004)" where that rmx just is. Good songs and emotional pleasant sound :wink:
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: To Jesse Somfay

Post by Jesse Somfay »

rivendel wrote:Hi Jesse,

wow it is surprise for me, that you answered me here. Thanks for your reply! I like to listen (when state of my mind is inconsistent) your set "Lonely Hearts Are No Longer Live PA (Summer 2004)" where that rmx just is. Good songs and emotional pleasant sound :wink:
I'm happy that you enjoy it. Keep listening :)

Much Love.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

hi,nice name... 8)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

Hello 8)
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Yep nice intro! Welcome and have fun overhere!