Robert Hood

plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

one thing that detroit has it's it neverending feeling which won't change no matter what styles come in fasion.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

I love "Who Taught You Math"
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
nepnam80
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nepnam80 »

Robert hood is one of my faves to. A few other men who do it for me, would be MIKE BANKS. JEFF MILLS. GERELD MICHLL. IN FACT, ALL THE LOS HERMANOS LADS. AARON CARL. DAVE CLARK. DAVE ANGIL. COLIN DALE. KENNY LARKIN. CLAUD YOUNG JNR. CARL CRAIG. MAYDAY. JAY DINNIM. STACY PULLIN. JAUN ATKINS. JOEY BELTRAM. KEVIN SANDERSON. LUKE SLATER. THE ADVENT. AUX88. OCTIVE ONE BROTHERS. ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE CREW, AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM. KRAFTWERK. DJ BONE. DAMIN WILED. TIM TAYLOR. SORRY TO THE PEOPLE I NEVER MENTIOND. Here are some non electro people i like and respect. THE DOORS. PINK FLOYD. ALICIA KEYS. KANYE WEST. ARCTIC MONKEYS. PUBLIC ENEMY. NAS. COMMEN. MOS DEF. PRINCE. JACKSON 5. JAMES BROWN. NIRVANA. WU TANG CLAN. That will do for now.
Never say i cannot do that
nepnam80
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nepnam80 »

I all most forgot my good english friend steve bichnel
Never say i cannot do that
Texture
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Texture »

gonna get to see Rob again this friday at Voodoo in Liverpool, seen him a few times now and he really does deliver each time, cant wait
Klickhaus record 01 - Texture "Registry Check ep" - Original, remixes from Tim Xavier and Camea - Out now at http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/212 ... ht=texture

also at Beatport and other good record stores
audiostatic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiostatic »

Seen him live a few times....hummmmm Minimal Nation. Moveable Parts Chapter 2, Underestimated, damn the X-103 projects, H&M - Drama EP the list is endless....yes good call Zsa Zsa :)
outone
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by outone »

what a load of bullshit - same samples?

listen to "detroit one circle",then move to "nighttime world 2" and "wire to wire".
his dancefloor traks are somehow "alike" but his downtempo/hip hop stuff?
study his output before throwing unreasonable comments would be my advice.

quite funny that his best stuff often rests on the recshop shelves while the overrated axis sketches go for loads of $ on ebay.
the anti mundane brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the anti mundane brigade »

Rob Hood - Say no more!!!!!!!

Ledgendary!!! The original MINIMAL pioneer!

I have to agree with outone here. Same samples!!!!! A load of bullshit!!! I think if people had more of a clue before they throw random sh!t around like that. I think most of his stuff is synth based anyway!!!

Him and his mrs Eunice are damn cool peeps as well!
'let us dilute this sea of mediocrity'