Re: [UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

Post by ciypriyan »

ordered. cheers thx
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

So I ordered this on Freebase and then I got some weird email that I couldn't pay via Paypal, because they moved. (Not sure why moving should influence the ability to pay with Paypal). I then I replied that I wanted to pay via bank transfer and I did not get any reply at all. Anyone else has had this problem?
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

Roy Koch wrote:So I ordered this on Freebase and then I got some weird email that I couldn't pay via Paypal, because they moved. (Not sure why moving should influence the ability to pay with Paypal). I then I replied that I wanted to pay via bank transfer and I did not get any reply at all. Anyone else has had this problem?
Got the same problem but they said my copy is safe. No worries, I've ordered/preordered there many times before and never had a bad experience with them. So hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

JasperW89 wrote:
Roy Koch wrote:So I ordered this on Freebase and then I got some weird email that I couldn't pay via Paypal, because they moved. (Not sure why moving should influence the ability to pay with Paypal). I then I replied that I wanted to pay via bank transfer and I did not get any reply at all. Anyone else has had this problem?
Got the same problem but they said my copy is safe. No worries, I've ordered/preordered there many times before and never had a bad experience with them. So hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Well I've had problems in the past, that's why I am asking. Had some really sketchy stuff going on, the last time I ordered at Freebase...
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

still nothing on decks or deejay.de.. looks like it will be the same as with arpiar08, if i remember it right freebase was the only shop who had it and sold it at the regular price.. strange..
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

roland wrote:still nothing on decks or deejay.de.. looks like it will be the same as with arpiar08, if i remember it right freebase was the only shop who had it and sold it at the regular price.. strange..
Understand 002 is out now and you can find it @ Juno, Freebase, Musichead, Fatplastics & Kristina. And that's only Europe. You can also buy our record from Halcyonline in the US and Technique in Japan. Also, due to the large order from Japan we have made 100 copies more just for them. Even so, 400 copies will run out fast, so be quick !

I guess they cut off decks.de :)
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

roland wrote:still nothing on decks or deejay.de.. looks like it will be the same as with arpiar08, if i remember it right freebase was the only shop who had it and sold it at the regular price.. strange..
Actually I bought arpiar08 on juno.
Last edited by JasperW89 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.