World Cup warm up!

- open
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

The US could have easily won that game handily if they would stop playing such robotic soccer and shoot the fucking ball. I can't count the times they just kept passing it back and forth in front of the net inside the six, take the fucking shot.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

tone-def wrote:Capello hasn't got a clue. tone def for the england managers job!
lampard is not on his a-game.. don't understand why heskey always starts.. imo defoe is much better.. but there is a serious forward problem in the english team.. i mean there is crouch on the bench.. if he is one of the best in england than the problem is really serious, cause he is nothing but tall.. i miss shearer.. =) i hope they don't fail against slovenia.. i wanna see the strong team again which won the qualification so impressive..
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

England yesterday was the worst game of the tournament :S
rarely seen people play so bad
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

they were bad only because algeria didnt let em play how they wanted , thats easy.. algeria did a great job
its all about the rhythm
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Rookas wrote:algeria did a great job
i think so too... especially the small guy on the left =)
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

roland wrote:
tone-def wrote:Capello hasn't got a clue. tone def for the england managers job!
lampard is not on his a-game.. don't understand why heskey always starts.. imo defoe is much better.. but there is a serious forward problem in the english team.. i mean there is crouch on the bench.. if he is one of the best in england than the problem is really serious, cause he is nothing but tall.. i miss shearer.. =) i hope they don't fail against slovenia.. i wanna see the strong team again which won the qualification so impressive..
Rooney should play upfront on his own like he does for Man Utd. Gerrard just behind him, Joe Cole on the left, Lennon or Wright-Philips on the right with Lampard and Barry in the middle.
Last edited by tone-def on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

tettezak wrote:
apanell wrote:if only slovenia could have finished the job !
If only the ref hadn't ruled out a legit goal from USA.. :P
it was a clear offside. i don't know why everybody is talking about fouls. if you look at the american media you would think that ljubljana is to be bombed tomorrow morning.. ha ha ha.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

wow nice goal from denmark right now.. most beautiful of this world cup so far imo.. like the spirit..