[M_nus 64] Marc Houle - Sixty Four

- wax
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

OH DEARIE ME... GUYS WHY DONT YOU GIVE ALL THIS ATTENTION ALSO TO MINOR LABELS ????? THE INDUSTRY IS FULL OF TRACKS TO RAMBLE ABOUT... ESPECIALLY sh!t TRACKS... LOL

TRY AND GIVE FOCUS ALSO TO OTHER LABELS / ARTISTS (-)

WHAT' S THE FUSS ABOUT EVERY MINUS RELEASE?? FFS , IM ASTONISHED BY HOW EVERY MINUS THREAD TURNS INTO A LOVE / HATE PUB DISCUSSION.... it's getting lame...
(even though i agree with many people)

COME ON!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hugues31 »

Jamesventuri wrote:OH DEARIE ME... GUYS WHY DONT YOU GIVE ALL THIS ATTENTION ALSO TO MINOR LABELS ?????

WHAT' S THE FUSS ABOUT EVERY MINUS RELEASE?? FFS , IM ASTONISHED BY HOW EVERY MINUS THREAD TURNS INTO A LOVE / HATE PUB DISCUSSION...
+1 totally agree with you
Annomal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Annomal »

Jamesventuri wrote:OH DEARIE ME... GUYS WHY DONT YOU GIVE ALL THIS ATTENTION ALSO TO MINOR LABELS ????? THE INDUSTRY IS FULL OF TRACKS TO RAMBLE ABOUT... ESPECIALLY sht TRACKS... LOL

WHAT' S THE FUSS ABOUT EVERY MINUS RELEASE?? FFS , IM ASTONISHED BY HOW EVERY MINUS THREAD TURNS INTO A LOVE / HATE PUB DISCUSSION.... it's getting lame...
(even though i agree with many people)

COME ON!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I think it’s because minus has been such a great label and for some still is. I have, still, love for the label and therefore I find it exciting when they are about to release. Nevertheless, I find it as exciting as when bpitch, 4line, treibstoff, wir, Rrygular or Minibus are about the release. Unfortunately the latest minus releases has not been that good, imp and that is worthy of a debate. If people want to whine, lame or whatever let them, you can always exit or read an other thread?
100dB
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Zsa Zsa wrote:I like to think music is released to express oneself, whether it be for artistic creation, or for mass popularity. Trying to decipher the two can be tricky at times ;) M_nus is their own planet..... planet V_nus ;) People will be harder on their releases because they have situated themselves to be viewed in high regard ... as evolutionary thinkers, forward movers (and so on). So it's only natural that the heat is always on. So, essentially when something is released on m_nus and the content is questionable, it will be undoubtedly stated (and probably 40 pages worth). But come on -- this comes with the territory! As Charles Dickens once said "You make your bed and you must lie on it."

Anyway... forums are meant to be conglomerate. If this turned into a back scratching, brown nosing, everything is a-o-kay place to come to, then what the hell would we learn? Talk about boring.

Music is meant to evoke all sorts of emotions and opinions, good and bad. We should take it all with a grain of salt, and keep searching and supporting what we believe in.
could never describe it better :)
Dj Boss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dj Boss »

I like flopping around!

Magda played all tracks at Privilege ibiza (July 2008) :shock: :shock:
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

bluh