http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgGUJe9 ... re=related
oblak_21
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oblak_21 »

someone deleted my post..
u western propaganda agents..
just give me ban..and get on with it..
cash rules everything around me c.r.e.a.m. get the money...dolar dolar bill yaa all.. (-)
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

astro wrote:
oblak_21 wrote:cmon..buchla..only two sounds..kick and some synth going on loop on and on..
once upon a time there was something called minimal techno.... :roll:
Hah, you got it! When tracks get too complicated with too many elements people start complaining it's not "minimal" anymore, do the opposite and it's all too simple..
And why can't a track be simple? Take Baby Judy for example (and other DBX stuff), very simple but still one of my favorite tracks of all time..

Same goes for movies these days, lots of wannabe-intellectuals always complaining about how movies are too simple and brainless. Fk that, I don't need every movie to be a flawless piece of art with a complicated story, brilliant plot-twists and a deeper meaning on 7 differend levels to be able to enjoy it..
oblak_21
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oblak_21 »

..i thought that this kind of music was on his peak or what s left of it (minimal techno/minimal house)and that was something that is more likely sticked to inovation...expacialy thanx to
the old sounds...the old burning detroit techno..chicago house..and so on..
but as the time passes by...some things remain the same..
T2H
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by T2H »

I think Week 1 and Week 3 are best. Especially 'Sands' and 'Selection' two KILLER tracks I reckon.
omarguzman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by omarguzman »

i understand that a few ppl r disappointed, but common'.. IF YOU don't like any of these tracks then u don't like Marc Houle style.

Like somebody says there.. that his signature, his style. Is under the label Minus.. not a -Minus- release, cuz each producer there has a diferent style. Comparing Pierce with Houle is almost the same like US vs South Korea.

IN fact... some ppl don't wanna call it minimal or even music, but there r some sick tracks and most of them r gonna b Top10 for a long time. Some ppl would say that's cuz they already made a comercial name, but they really know these r killer tracks on party.

*For the Vynil release on September there r gonna carefully select 7 of all the releases.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

omarguzman wrote:i understand that a few ppl r disappointed, but common'.. IF YOU don't like any of these tracks then u don't like Marc Houle style.
did you ever listen to his 'restore' release on m_nus? if you think this is the same style you have to quit using microdots
Annomal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Annomal »

omarguzman wrote:i understand that a few ppl r disappointed, but common'.. IF YOU don't like any of these tracks then u don't like Marc Houle style.

Like somebody says there.. that his signature, his style. Is under the label Minus.. not a -Minus- release, cuz each producer there has a diferent style. Comparing Pierce with Houle is almost the same like US vs South Korea.

IN fact... some ppl don't wanna call it minimal or even music, but there r some sick tracks and most of them r gonna b Top10 for a long time. Some ppl would say that's cuz they already made a comercial name, but they really know these r killer tracks on party.

*For the Vynil release on September there r gonna carefully select 7 of all the releases.
lol. Im am not getting the vibe from any of these tracks, and so far i have liked moste of Houles tracks, but these releases is nothing compared with the old stuff.
100dB