I hate minimal techno

- open
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Zsa Zsa wrote: music would be boring if we didn't take it serious.
You got a point. What i find boring is actually music i can't take seriously indeed.
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Zsa Zsa wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:some people on here take this all too serious.
The part of the brain that processes emotion, is the same part that processes music. This might be why people take this all too serious.

Just like what Pheek said, music is/can be synonymous with love, and if my boyfriend/husband (whatever) didn't take me serious, then I probably wouldn't bother being in that relationship :)

Math can only take you so far, emotion is what creates desire and fuels passion -- music would be boring if we didn't take it serious.
Well by all means take your own music serioussly but to worry so much about what opther people think of you or your songs might be a bit TOO serious.

When your in l0ove you dont care what people think about it. Music should be the same. I certainlly dont care if my music sells tons of copies or if anyone likes it. As long as I feel I am doing my best and enjoying my music I am happy.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

victorgonzales wrote:
Zsa Zsa wrote:
The part of the brain that processes emotion, is the same part that processes music. This might be why people take this all too serious.

Just like what Pheek said, music is/can be synonymous with love, and if my boyfriend/husband (whatever) didn't take me serious, then I probably wouldn't bother being in that relationship :)

Math can only take you so far, emotion is what creates desire and fuels passion -- music would be boring if we didn't take it serious.
Well by all means take your own music serioussly but to worry so much about what opther people think of you or your songs might be a bit TOO serious.

When your in l0ove you dont care what people think about it. Music should be the same. I certainlly dont care if my music sells tons of copies or if anyone likes it. As long as I feel I am doing my best and enjoying my music I am happy.
yep.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

I can spend over 100 hours on a piece of music.

That makes me serious I guess. 'Cause if it doesn't, that makes a nut.

What I don't take seriously is when I'm in love... it usually doesn't last very long... then I can move forwards again. lol
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

victorgonzales wrote:
Zsa Zsa wrote:

agreed :)
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Zsa Zsa wrote:agreed :)
I second that..
Zsa Zsa wrote: music is/can be synonymous with love, and if my boyfriend/husband (whatever) didn't take me serious, then I probably wouldn't bother being in that relationship
* mocking jeopardy - I'll take (whatever) for $500 pat..
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

i love electronic music and never get bored....

dont be like a horse with collar blinkers... all styles deserve great attention as long as the people behind it want to thruly share something.
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

Celltek wrote:When minimal first started it was a rough uncut diamond with many rough sides and surprises (techno).. Now six years in the making, minimal has become a brilliant round cut diamond. Sounds are calculated, clean and flawless (progressive).

I was never really into progressive or reverb laden peaks..
6 years in the making? I heard my first Basic Channel in like 1992/3 or something.