drug experiences

- open
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

soapz, what a crazy night you had ! :shock:

as for myself, I have tried only weed. No special experiences. Once I was a little too paranoid... I was afraid of the policemen who were at least 500m away and could not see me..
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

soapz wrote:I did K properly for the first time last Saturday to Villalobos at Fabric. Fukin hell, I was unsure at the time as I didnt expect what it did but now Im thinkin it was amazin, heres few things that happened....

* I left my body and cudnt find it in the club (at one point I got little scared incase my body was on the floor passed out or sumet)

* (If anybody has seen the film Solaris, the end where they keep flicking between places and they dont know where they actually are) yep.. I remember my friend saying whilest on the dancefloor "Fancy a walk to the toilet", the next second I zoom forward and all of a sudden Im stood in the toilets half way through a conversation with somebody,

* Just after that, half way trough takin a piss, something tells me in the back of my mind that Im not really there. I then can feel myself becoming less and less as if Im dissapearing (or loading into a different scenario) from my feet upwards. So I think sht best hurry up having a piss haha. Anyway it reaches my head and I open my eyes to find Im on the dance floor dancing to villalobos again.

* At one point time slows right down. Everybody is moving REALLY slowly, the smoke from fags is almost still in the air. Yet I am looking around at normal speed. Also what was wierd is my ears were never affected the whole night. I cud hear the music normal. Yet it did seem far far away.
Also when everything was slow, I tried to walk past people and everybody was 2d. (Like my brain didnt know what the side of them looks like if that makes sense)

*Oh yeh and for ages I had a time delay. As in when I moved my hands etc I wud see it happen about half a second later. This was quite fun dancing when this was happening.

*The wierdest thing of all though was when I was walking past the bar in Fabric.. I had a water bottle in my hand in front of me. Everybody was 2 dimentional again. Then the water bottle started spinning in my hand and turning towards my friend. (As if it was a magnet to him) I was really freaked at this so I turned round & tried to ask somebody what was actually happening. I knew it was a wierd trip but I cud feel the bottle moving and it was very real. I was interested in finding out what was happening in "the real world". I got no answer so I carried on. Then the bottle flew out of my hand across the floor on its own. I wish I had Fabric's security tapes or sumet so I cud see what was going off. Maybe I wasnt even there! sht.

Anyway it was a crazy day. As I say this was first real time on K. Usually Im a mdma guy with the music as the main drug but just thought I'd see if some K also wud make me hear Villalobos differently or whatever. Ha, little did I know. My one regret is I have no idea what Villa was playing as I wasnt even on the planet to hear him.

I was always somebody who wasnt very fond of the people u wud bang into in the clubs who looked like they didnt even know their own name, coz I wud always see it as disrespect to the DJ/night but now I realise sometimes even u havent eaten all day or for whatever reason it just happens. Seeing things from such a freaky perspective can only be a good thing in the long run, I think though, expands your own perseption on everything.

I wud defo do it again but I think more for small partys where people just wana get in a mess. I feel sorry for all the people I wud have fell on, or whatever last Saturday. They wud have seen me as some druggy cainer that doesnt know when enuf is enuf. I only had two little snifs!
Thats some funny sh!t. I was meant to be going to villalobos that night and also trying k for the first time, but couldnt make it due to lack of money. From the description of that trip im looking forward to doing it!
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

soapz -
sounds about right for a heavy k trip. i've seen people completly out of it rolling on the floor unable to speak. on the flip, i've seen people keep it together and bust crazy cool dance moves. it's kinda like acid and nitrous combined for like 10 minutes.

tip: you can use something sweet like candy to pull you out of a k-hole

tip: never drink and do k, unless you know what you're doing, or you like vomiting.
Shoma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shoma »

drugs scare sh!t of me..

ive tried weed, it was OK..nothing serious

Im more a cigarettes and beer dude
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

soapz-

maybe i just magnetize bottles or somethin :lol:

i had a fair bit of k that night also, but i didnt seem to venture that far into the relms of what you experienced....mine was just pure freaky fun, lots of stuff didnt make sense, but in a completely funny way. i always see k as like ur taking a trip underwater, the music dynamics take on a life of their own, especially with villa playing. he played possiblty the most fucked up set ive ever heard...still cant make my mind up about it!